Nick Daniels / Jamaal Haltom NATCA Pres/VP

Is it true that Mick left his wife and kids for a 20-something trainee and started having kids with her and that’s how he got 4 kids so fast and that Daniel’s wife tried to ban him from traveling to NATCA events because he was banging so many other women? I’ve heard all that too. Not sure if it’s true but I’m sure it’s plausible, as like you said everyone has skeletons in their closet. I’m sure Scott Robillard will spend the weekend digging into the background of the A90 candidate to try to bury him too.
God I've hated Robillard for years, nice to see I'm not the only one that sees what an evil little ferret he is

I want to hear more scandals, did Santa steal any cats or something

Imagine a regular controller that went and punched a higher up in Natca. And subsequently applied to be part of a A114 or be any kind of SME etc. I guarantee that member would be blacklisted for anything outside of their facility if not within as well. Might be trivial to some but to me it takes him out of the equation completely.
What if the person deserved it? What if they punched a huger up NATCA guy who supported the slate book extension and is now trying to walk it back?

The fact that there are people that don’t even deny that the incident with Jamaal occurred but that it wasn’t a big deal, and shouldn’t play a factor in his bid for the #2 position in the union, is pretty horrifying. I swear there are some people that revere the union with an almost cult-like viewpoint. Just because someone was a rep doesn’t make them a god.

The fact that there are people that don’t even deny that the incident with Jamaal occurred but that it wasn’t a big deal, and shouldn’t play a factor in his bid for the #2 position in the union, is pretty horrifying. I swear there are some people that revere the union with an almost cult-like viewpoint. Just because someone was a rep doesn’t make them a god.
Not all of us are soft

Not all of us are soft

Nice to confirm the toxic masculinity frat boy mentality still exists somewhere in this job.

This is the exact opposite mentality that I want from a union head that is going to be meeting with Congress people regularly.

To each their own; I suppose that's why we vote.

Nice to confirm the toxic masculinity frat boy mentality still exists somewhere in this job.

This is the exact opposite mentality that I want from a union head that is going to be meeting with Congress people regularly.

To each their own; I suppose that's why we vote.
The "toxic masculinity frat boy mentality" will get you further with Congress than being weak, awkward and anti-social. That look should be familiar.

Then you don’t know how Congress works. It’s not all DEI behind closed doors where things get done.

Then you don’t know how Congress works. It’s not all DEI behind closed doors where things get done.
Nah bro, they gotta point. If one of our reps walked into Washington and started punching out a bunch of high level officials, we’d definitely get everything we’re looking for. Especially that raise. /s

Awesome that we have so many congressional insiders here on P65 - I hope all our election hopefuls are using the wealth of resources here!

The point is that those events are trivial, unverified and has no bearing on the potential he provides as a candidate. I’m not trying to sound like a supporter of that guy because I am undecided, and frankly, like many others, do not care if the event did happen. It’s dumb . The memes and jokes are hilarious though.
I watched him sucker punch a union member who was being held back by 2 dudes
That aint trivial homey

I watched him sucker punch a union member who was being held back by 2 dudes
That aint trivial homey
The guy was being held back? So he squared up first? He chose violence I'm I'm supposed to be sad about the rest of the circumstances? This shit is even more ridiculous than I thought

The guy was being held back? So he squared up first? He chose violence I'm I'm supposed to be sad about the rest of the circumstances? This shit is even more ridiculous than I thought
Naw Jamaal ran up on him and they were jawin at each other People pushed them apart and Jamaal threw a bitch punch while dude was being held back

then Jamaal put his hands up like he didnt wanna fight and people separated them Alex told the DEN people to leave and then security showed up

Back
Top Bottom