Nick Daniels / Jamaal Haltom NATCA Pres/VP

When asked if elected what his day 1 priorities would be:

Day 1.
1. Knock down the wall that Rich and Andrew put between the President and EVP office.

2. Engage the Administrator on our ideas for bargaining power with Jamaal and our Chief of Staff both in the meeting and not just me alone.

3. Meet with NATCA staff and consultants and begin setting short and long term goals.

4. Address the Membership: Release a comprehensive and inclusive message to all members outlining immediate priorities and an open invitation for dialogue. This communication could be in the form of a video, an email, or a live stream, emphasizing transparency and accessibility.

5. **Convene a Leadership Meeting:** Gather the NEB and national training rep, national safety chair, and national legislative chair. Our goal would be to complete this meeting prior to day 1 to hit the ground running.

6. **Establish Open Channels for Member Feedback:** Launch or announce platforms for dialogue with the membership such as discord (being started in the Southwest Region now)

7. **Set Up Task Forces for Key Issues:** Based on our focus areas, establish task forces or working groups to address specific issues such as staffing shortages, health and wellness programs, or the ERR/NCEPT process improvements. Use main committees in place now and give clear direction and focus on questions and ideas.

8. **Engage with External Stakeholders:** Schedule initial meetings with FAA management, other labor unions, and aviation industry stakeholders to introduce your leadership team and discuss ongoing partnerships and areas of mutual interest.

9. **Highlight Member Stories:** Start a campaign to highlight the stories and contributions of members across different roles and facilities. We want the Union to be about how the members are making the difference.

Engage the Administrator on our ideas for bargaining power with Jamaal and our Chief of Staff both in the meeting and not just me alone
Punch Threaten GIF by Kinda Funny

When asked if elected what his day 1 priorities would be:

Day 1.
1. Knock down the wall that Rich and Andrew put between the President and EVP office.

2. Engage the Administrator on our ideas for bargaining power with Jamaal and our Chief of Staff both in the meeting and not just me alone.

3. Meet with NATCA staff and consultants and begin setting short and long term goals.

4. Address the Membership: Release a comprehensive and inclusive message to all members outlining immediate priorities and an open invitation for dialogue. This communication could be in the form of a video, an email, or a live stream, emphasizing transparency and accessibility.

5. **Convene a Leadership Meeting:** Gather the NEB and national training rep, national safety chair, and national legislative chair. Our goal would be to complete this meeting prior to day 1 to hit the ground running.

6. **Establish Open Channels for Member Feedback:** Launch or announce platforms for dialogue with the membership such as discord (being started in the Southwest Region now)

7. **Set Up Task Forces for Key Issues:** Based on our focus areas, establish task forces or working groups to address specific issues such as staffing shortages, health and wellness programs, or the ERR/NCEPT process improvements. Use main committees in place now and give clear direction and focus on questions and ideas.

8. **Engage with External Stakeholders:** Schedule initial meetings with FAA management, other labor unions, and aviation industry stakeholders to introduce your leadership team and discuss ongoing partnerships and areas of mutual interest.

9. **Highlight Member Stories:** Start a campaign to highlight the stories and contributions of members across different roles and facilities. We want the Union to be about how the members are making the difference.
The god damn contract should be your day 1 priority. What an out of touch buffoon. Member stories, Jesus Christ.

I like how they include the national training rep like anyone cares about that
I think they are starting to realise he may not have half the support Nick does.
It also seems to me that we know and have identified most, but not all, of the key issues.

Was he on the contract team or was he an alternate for the contract team? I’ve heard both.
Who gives a fuck? I’m not a huge Jamal fan but tying him to the slate book extension is Mick Devine propaganda and is absolutely nuts. Whoever was listed on the contract team, never got to do a fucking thing with it. It was extended in the dark my Rinaldi, Trish, and probably Santa even though he denies it. Then they congratulated us on the extension and spoke about how they saved the union millions by not negotiating.

Who gives a fuck? I’m not a huge Jamal fan but tying him to the slate book extension is Mick Devine propaganda and is absolutely nuts. Whoever was listed on the contract team, never got to do a fucking thing with it. It was extended in the dark my Rinaldi, Trish, and probably Santa even though he denies it. Then they congratulated us on the extension and spoke about how they saved the union millions by not negotiating.
They did us a favor. They were able to use our dues to fund more conferences instead of don’t their main purpose which is negotiating the CBA

the original contract, after the red book, numbnuts

Saying mick Devine propaganda then saying probably rich santa in a dark room with Paul and Trish is Nick Daniels propaganda.

Hi Nick

1 How do you reconcile with the fact that most of the NEB and a bunch of people from 3 regions saw Jamaal punch a dude who was being held back by 2 other dudes?

2 What does this say about your judgement in choosing a partner and his ability to keep cool under pressure?

3 If the FAAs team says somethin mean during the next contract is Jamaal going to do the same thing to them? If he does punch them will he lie about what was said again?

Also will you please text Alex and tell him to stop trying to get Amy to intimidate me and the other people who saw it happen?
I simply cannot fathom supporting any candidate with Jamal as their vice president. It’s utterly ridiculous to even consider casting my vote for a ticket that includes someone with such a troubling history of violence against fellow union brothers. How can we entrust our collective future to individuals who resort to physical aggression when faced with disagreements or conflicts? The very essence of union solidarity is built upon trust, respect, and collaboration, qualities that seem sorely lacking in Jamal’s track record.

Furthermore, the thought of Jamal potentially wielding power in a leadership position sends shivers down my spine. What message does it send to our members and the wider community if we elevate someone with a documented propensity for violence to such a prominent role? It undermines the integrity of our union and tarnishes our reputation as advocates for fairness and justice. We need leaders who exemplify restraint, diplomacy, and a commitment to peaceful resolution, not individuals whose first instinct is to throw a punch when tensions rise.

I simply cannot fathom supporting any candidate with Jamal as their vice president. It’s utterly ridiculous to even consider casting my vote for a ticket that includes someone with such a troubling history of violence against fellow union brothers. How can we entrust our collective future to individuals who resort to physical aggression when faced with disagreements or conflicts? The very essence of union solidarity is built upon trust, respect, and collaboration, qualities that seem sorely lacking in Jamal’s track record.

Furthermore, the thought of Jamal potentially wielding power in a leadership position sends shivers down my spine. What message does it send to our members and the wider community if we elevate someone with a documented propensity for violence to such a prominent role? It undermines the integrity of our union and tarnishes our reputation as advocates for fairness and justice. We need leaders who exemplify restraint, diplomacy, and a commitment to peaceful resolution, not individuals whose first instinct is to throw a punch when tensions rise.
Just say you don’t like black people dude

You don’t need two paragraphs to say you don’t like Jamal.
You are failing to answer my question. How are you drawing racism from this? He outlined, logically, why it is bad for the Union if Jamaal is elected. Ralph also explained the very essence of union solidarity regarding trust and respect, two key things which Jamaal is seemingly lacking in.

Just because Ralph took time to communicate his opinion with elaborate words in an orderly fashion instead of "blurbs" does not make one a racist. Nothing he said was "inflammatory," "derogatory," or remotely "racist" other than to disagree with your personal opinion. So if I disagree with your personal opinion, am I a racist?

Back
Top Bottom