Nick Daniels / Jamaal Haltom NATCA Pres/VP

I mean it kind of is given that this is the Jamaal for VP thread. As I said in JD's thread, there's nothing stopping Jamaal, Santa, etc from coming on here and defending themselves. There is zero chance they don't know this thread exists.

they know it exists
every time someone talks about it the rvp calls my facrep and tells her to get us to stop talking about what we all saw with our own 2 eyes

Hi alex hear from you soon

So I know Nick and Jamaal are doing facility visits, has it been addressed as to who is paying for it? Are they expensing it to NATCA?

Just like every other campaign that’s ever been ran… an independent fund or personal dollars.
Seems a lot of money to be out of pocket? And are they getting that much in donations? Curious to see the union financial disclosures and see if there’s a jump in their reimbursements

This is untrue
Campaigning by Current Union Officers
• Campaigning by current national or local officers that is incidental to union business is permitted. Under this limited exception, a union officer may conduct campaign activities while on union business, even if travel to that event is paid for by the union. However, the event must be necessary for conduct of union business, in that it would have been required with or without the election. In addition, campaign activities connected with the trip or other union business must take place outside of working hours (i.e., before or after the official union business is performed).

^what they are doing.

Physical violence is always wrong, no matter what!
Animated GIF

Back
Top Bottom