NMM Meridian TRACON

Termine

⭐SuperStar
I ♥ pointSixtyFive
I believe NMM is now dod not FAA, and Joshua got a rename to high desert tracon

Pretty certain meridian is now a guard base. It's like other guard bases that run GCA's they only have certain operating times. Although not 100% certain, it makes sense.

Other way around. JCF used to be E10 high desert tracon. It’s a ccf and wouldn’t show if they’re filtering for tracons.

In a similar vein, does anyone have context on this PDF of "Air Traffic Facilities That Could be Closed", which I got to by accident directly from google? There's no other info given, just a list of facilities. Mostly FCTs but a fair number of FAA towers too, including up/downs. Metadata says the document was created March 1st 2013.

In a similar vein, does anyone have context on this PDF of "Air Traffic Facilities That Could be Closed", which I got to by accident directly from google? There's no other info given, just a list of facilities. Mostly FCTs but a fair number of FAA towers too, including up/downs. Metadata says the document was created March 1st 2013.
That was during the sequester. I forget the details, but here's a quick article about it.

Back
Top Bottom