November (Q1) 2023

Wish I got mine to be able to answer this but I think someone said you get a TOL with no salary or anything on it just like a place holder then you get FOL with salary start date a few days later is what I think happens
Actually, just got mine after I posted this. No date, however salary is there.

Yep. Western is sending em out. Date listed as no later than Nov ‘23.

I’m pretty sure date selection is based on what you, your ATM, and receiving ATM decide. Usually the current ATM will want to keep you, while the receiving will want you there asap.

Yep. Western is sending em out. Date listed as no later than Nov ‘23.

I’m pretty sure date selection is based on what you, your ATM, and receiving ATM decide. Usually the current ATM will want to keep you, while the receiving will want you there asap.
What kind of pull does the receiving ATM have in the process?

What kind of pull does the receiving ATM have in the process?
From what I understand, not a ton. They say “I want them quickly”, but depending on your category/if releasing ATM wants, they could hold you. But I’m guessing most aren’t douches.

But I’m guessing most aren’t douches.
jordan-peterson-jbp.gif

I got mine at 648pm tonight, Eastern region, personal email

48 hour response required
It took us 7 years to approve your request. Now you have 2 days to respond. One of the easiest improvements to ncept would be like a next up alternate in cases where more were eligible and someone turns it down

It took us 7 years to approve your request. Now you have 2 days to respond. One of the easiest improvements to ncept would be like a next up alternate in cases where more were eligible and someone turns it down
This wouldn’t be possible per the release policy

Wish I got mine to be able to answer this but I think someone said you get a TOL with no salary or anything on it just like a place holder then you get FOL with salary start date a few days later is what I think happens
My TOL came with the salary on it and no report date. The report date will be on the FOL after coordinating with you and both ATMs. However I already know my report date because my current ATM emailed my new ATM well in advance.

Back
Top Bottom