Omnicron

Are we ducked?

• So ducked, stay on regular schedule.

Votes: 31 23.7%
  • Not ducked, but where’s my 5 on 5 off?

Votes: 53 40.5%
  • What’s Omnicron?

Votes: 24 18.3%
  • This is the most FAA poll ever

Votes: 37 28.2%

• Total voters
If we're to believe both VAERS

Which we aren't.

The VAERS website itself said:
VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.
  • Reports may include incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental and unverified information.
  • The number of reports alone cannot be interpreted or used to reach conclusions about the existence, severity, frequency, or rates of problems associated with vaccines.

Which we aren't.
You can take it with a grain of salt, but it's also historically only 1% of reported data.

Just an example, the Cutter polio vaccine was pulled for killing 10 kids. We are way over that number and you still think this vax it's safe and effective? You can still catch, spread, and die from COVID after 3 shots.

You can take it with a grain of salt, but it's also historically only 1% of reported data.

Just an example, the Cutter polio vaccine was pulled for killing 10 kids. We are way over that number and you still think this vax it's safe and effective? You can still catch, spread, and die from COVID after 3 shots.
What do you think the science is behind people who are unvaccinated, no longer wear a mask, and are totally back to normal life, and have not caught COVID-19 since it arrived in late 2019?

Thought this virus was supposed to be extremely contagious.

What do you think the science is behind people who are unvaccinated, no longer wear a mask, and are totally back to normal life, and have not caught COVID-19 since it arrived in late 2019?

Thought this virus was supposed to be extremely contagious.
Herd immunity

CDC lowering isolation time after testing positive to 5 days. Hopefully that means we have to use less leave.

Surprise surprise:
1. Said he would shut down the virus in 2020 (we knew he didn’t, only fools believed him).
2. Bragged about having a plan to shut down C19 (He did not).
3. Said how if you got vaccinated you wouldn’t get C19 (there’s video).
4. Made federal workers get vaccinated or they’d lose their jobs.
5. Vaccine efficacy after a few months is ass.
6. Vaccinated are catching C19 left and right.
7. Wants to make everyone to get “boosted.”

I have said this many times. Nothing good comes from forcing citizens to do anything, his “plan” did not work, he never had one.
Those who were pro vax aren’t interested in even getting the booster because they got played.

I hope some of you see it now:

Brandon is an incompetent prick who’s been sucking from the tit of the government for 40+ years and never got anything done. He will never get anything good done.

Surprise surprise:
1. Said he would shut down the virus in 2020 (we knew he didn’t, only fools believed him).
2. Bragged about having a plan to shut down C19 (He did not).
3. Said how if you got vaccinated you wouldn’t get C19 (there’s video).
4. Made federal workers get vaccinated or they’d lose their jobs.
5. Vaccine efficacy after a few months is ass.
6. Vaccinated are catching C19 left and right.
7. Wants to make everyone to get “boosted.”

I have said this many times. Nothing good comes from forcing citizens to do anything, his “plan” did not work, he never had one.
Those who were pro vax aren’t interested in even getting the booster because they got played.

I hope some of you see it now:

Brandon is an incompetent prick who’s been sucking from the tit of the government for 40+ years and never got anything done. He will never get anything good done.
He’s going to “leave it up to the states”.

I feel like I’ve heard that before……

It’s hard to shut it down from the federal level when 40% don’t even believe it exists. And also think trump won.

Only boomers call him Brandon. His name is Byron

57AEA44A-6DDB-4532-855F-2ECA51248B9C.jpeg

Damn look how badly the vaccinated are getting played. Staying out of the hospital when they get Covid. What a bunch of schmucks.

These aren’t objective truths, these are verifiable truths. So no, they are not “ideas”
The "idea" that comes across in your post is that pro-vaxxers were taking their guidance from Biden, and gave a shit what he had to say about it, as opposed to the scientific and medical communities. I'd be so bold to venture to say most people who got vaccinated did so without being "forced". Not to mention that the word "forced" ...coming from conservatives.... is rather ironic, considering one of their mantras is that you have the power to change your situation if you don't like it (something I appreciate and took to heart ages ago).
For instance, when a couple years back our government wasn't paying us on time, complaints were met by conservatives with "if you don't like it, find another job".

You don't need to convince me that career politicians suck. It was the one and only reason I thought Trump being elected had potential. It's just such a shame that the first outsider was a narcissist turd who was so infatuated with himself that he almost uprooted our government in the process of stroking his own ego.

Sheep voted for Biden
Sheep voted for Trump
Do better.

Back
Top Bottom