Online comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do you plan on just circling around the question/opinion or agree with whomever you're speaking too?

Usually agreeing, so while the loudest of society and NATCA agrees with stuff like Wypipo Cancelled! I'll play along.

I got a wife and two toddlers to feed.

Last edited by a moderator:
wiped their social media accounts.

Does this count for anything? I mean, you already have screenshots. Does deleting an account really "delete" it? Like, I'm pretty sure making a threat then deleting it doesn't mean you get off. There are records of this.

Does this count for anything? I mean, you already have screenshots. Does deleting an account really "delete" it? Like, I'm pretty sure making a threat then deleting it doesn't mean you get off. There are records of this.

Pretty much won't happen unless you're a terrorist or school shooter and the FBI/CIA is investigating you, doubt the FAA is going to delve this deep but would like to see it happen.

yeah but just like PhillyTroll pointed out so eloquently, all they have to do is claim photoshop and it’s done

yeah but just like PhillyTroll pointed out so eloquently, all they have to do is claim photoshop and it’s done
I hate to be serious on this issue-but you really ouch to talk to them, or have your rep or whoever. Also you can crop out the names but I'm curious what has you offended

I hate to be serious on this issue-but you really ouch to talk to them, or have your rep or whoever. Also you can crop out the names but I'm curious what has you offended

Nah wasn’t offended at all. I was using your post as an example of how you can make it appear that anyone can say anything.
Not my facility. And from what I’ve been told the rep, ARVP and RVP are all involved.

There's a big difference between "I'm proud of my culture even if celebrating it is frowned upon" (this is as mild as I can make it in case I misconstrue his words since I'm not reading it first hand) and "My ethnic group should live a different (and presumably better) life separate from other ethnic groups" (again, as mild). It's funny that so many people bring up the right to free speech especially when that speech is meant to express views that wish to hurt others. I don't think anyone invoked the right to free speech when they expressed views wanting to help others. (unless of course they talk about helping the enemies of the US lol)

If I were you I'd anonymously send as much screenshots to your manager, FAA HR and some of the officials. Also to the liberal press for good measure.

There's pretty much no more difference between "job time" and "private time" anymore. Look at that woman in Central Park who got fired from her law firm for calling the police and lying that she was being choked by a black man because he asked her to put her dog on a leash.
Tech wipes out all privacy now. You can't be a shitty person in private anymore.
With that in mind, how about if someone is posting segregationist quotes from say malcom x or Marcus Garvey?

And the Central Park lady was Craaaaaaazy. Turns out she stalked a date for like 5 years and tried to get added to their insurance, Tried be their emergency contact and all other kinds of Wild stuff.

The Central Park lady is very far away from posting a thought on social media. She knowingly called the police hoping he would be arrested and harassed or worse. She intended harm, pre meditated you could say.

With that in mind, how about if someone is posting segregationist quotes from say malcom x or Marcus Garvey?

And the Central Park lady was Craaaaaaazy. Turns out she stalked a date for like 5 years and tried to get added to their insurance, Tried be their emergency contact and all other kinds of Wild stuff.

Depends on the context I suppose, but ultimately still not okay. We have to view history in the lens of what Malcolm X experienced but ultimately I believe the experiences that African-Americans faced back then are better than today (but can be improved regardless). Advocating violence today is not the same as advocating violence back when African Americans were still getting lynched and literally hundreds of people would come to watch as a social event and take pictures with the corpses smiling.

Don't know much about Marcus Garvey so I can't make an educated statement there.

Horny4Vectors
POST THE SCREENSHOTS POST THE SCREENSHOTS

The person(s) got wise to the impending investigation. Probably my fault and wiped their social media accounts.

translation "oh shit now theyre not going to be fired, i ruined it!" ?

kids.jpg

Depends on who has authority over you.

Ultimately I think PushingTin is the best example of this. He says controversial stuff, sure, but if he posted it with his facebook account none of it would be grounds for disciplinary action because he never advocates violence or overtly threatens anyone. They just make my eyes roll into the back of my head from the sheer stupidity of some of the statements

i like this thought and agree w it 100%. having an unpopular opinion is the entire point and reason for free speech. its a slippery slope to hell to try to ruin someone over disagreement (actual racist shit is different obviously, but even then why would u take it to a public forum). regardless of what side you are on an issue, we have a severe problem with people being unable to even hear the other side. Thats a scary extreme, to be so cloistered in a bubble of groupthink that merely even hearing somehting "stupid" or counter to your views triggers you so badly that you shut down or try to ruin their life. For example Nhstadt and I clearly have different views on many things, but he posts a lot of smart shit too. It would be terrible if everyone w a different perspective disappeared and left us all zombified to marinate in our own little incestuous bubbles. bring on the struggle sessions!

So slightly different topic. Since NATCA supports BLM, and BLM donations go to ActBlue which is affiliated with the Democratic Party, am I to assume that my membership in NATCA is funding the democratic party?

LOL. this may as well be a rhetorical question. have you checked any of their social media the last couple years? There is no cause they arent for; except ATC.

LOL. this may as well be a rhetorical question. have you checked any of their social media the last couple years? There is no cause they arent for; except ATC.
No I have not, you're probably right. Also I read half your previous post in my "in parentheses" voice because you never ended them. That was most uncouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom