OTS - Need to schedule ATSA but never received an email!

reiahart

Lurker
Hi all,

I applied to the OTS in July and have been checking aviator every week. I noticed the message change saying I qualify for the next step and to contact them.

So I called OKC HR and asked what I need to do next only to find out they were supposed to have already sent me an email. I had already checked my email, spam folder, deleted folder etc... nothing. No email.

They said it's out of their hands and that they don't provide testing site information - that it's contracted out. They also said if it's messed up it's on "their" end. I asked for a phone number but was only provided an email.

Does anyone have any phone number for ATSA training facilities? I need to get in contact with someone who's able to help me set up this test.

I already sent an email but am hoping for more options...

Thank you!

ATSA testing ended quite a while ago, there is only a small window to schedule and attend the test. Unfortunately you will have to re-apply on a later bid and keep a closer eye out for the email.

Hi all,

I applied to the OTS in July and have been checking aviator every week. I noticed the message change saying I qualify for the next step and to contact them.

So I called OKC HR and asked what I need to do next only to find out they were supposed to have already sent me an email. I had already checked my email, spam folder, deleted folder etc... nothing. No email.

They said it's out of their hands and that they don't provide testing site information - that it's contracted out. They also said if it's messed up it's on "their" end. I asked for a phone number but was only provided an email.

Does anyone have any phone number for ATSA training facilities? I need to get in contact with someone who's able to help me set up this test.

I already sent an email but am hoping for more options...

Thank you!
I'm not sure if you will be able to take the test.

Contact the proctor company (PSI Online - One stop Solution for Test Takers), and find out if they had you as someone scheduled to test. If someone else screwed up, you may be able to pick up the process. If you screwed up, you're done for this bid.

Back
Top Bottom