Paid Parental Leave

Conspiracy time-the faa is hovering at the 85% mark to slowly reduce staffing and prevent transfers. As it becomes more automated (not on our careers) these are the projected numbers in 10 years that are needed.
Saves mega money training
Lol if you think anyone in the FAA is this calculated and has any sort of plan besides what’s for lunch

Conspiracy time-the faa is hovering at the 85% mark to slowly reduce staffing and prevent transfers. As it becomes more automated (not on our careers) these are the projected numbers in 10 years that are needed.

Saves mega money training
I asked chatGPT to write the code the automate the NAS and it was done in 10 seconds. We're all going to be in the unemployment line by 2024. It's been nice working with everyone.

Not sure if this has been asked before:
1. If someone gets PPL approved.
2. That person applies to another agency while on PPL
3. Will the FAA/facility release that person to the other agency once the PPL allotted time is done or does the person have to wait a year - or a year when the FMLA got approved?

3. Will the FAA/facility release that person to the other agency once the PPL allotted time is done or does the person have to wait a year - or a year when the FMLA got approved?
NCEPT times are constrained by NCEPT FAA agreed upon times per MOU*

*dynamic decisions can and will be made lol

you are not subject to the release policy if it is another Agency. if you get another job they cant keep you.

Section 12. The following National Release Policy applies to all bargaining unit
employees that are leaving their existing position of record and moving to another
ATO position of record within or outside the bargaining unit.

you are not subject to the release policy if it is another Agency. if you get another job they cant keep you.

Section 12. The following National Release Policy applies to all bargaining unit
employees that are leaving their existing position of record and moving to another
ATO position of record within or outside the bargaining unit.
Do you have a link for this? Where would I find it in writing.

Thank you

Don't quote me on this but isn't there some requirement to work like six months post PPL or pay back the time?

Fairly certain we had a controller than resigned following his 12 weeks with no return to work. Here’s the MOU

Attachments

• NATCA-Paid-Parental-Leave-MOU-Final-Signed-Sep-2020.pdf
    244 KB · Views: 46
also, PPL and FMLA are different. while there are many things similar they are not. you are not required to submit FMLA paperwork to get PPL, nor does PPL get approved. they might ask for a birth certificate, but i think even that probably wont happen. the last link i sent should answer most of your questions.

Back
Top Bottom