Priority Placement Tool

Priority Placement Tool February 2024

No permission to download
This shows OKC at 86 percent but no one got released? Asking cause I have an ERR out. But I wasn’t selected. Nor was I even on the list

This shows OKC at 86 percent but no one got released? Asking cause I have an ERR out. But I wasn’t selected. Nor was I even on the list
I'm going to take a guess that you have a brand new CPC that just got certified in the last month or so. Tell me if I'm wrong.

It’s not useless, but it isn’t used for any NCEPT purpose. Other hiring methods (NEST, Direct Hire, Academy Placement, sup hiring, etc.) use this data too. OKC was ineligible to release this past panel.
We’re gonna be ineligible again next panel. Losing a CPC to be an academy instructor

Wondering if I wanted to withdraw from training, and go back to my last facility, if they could use the new CRWG numbers to help me get back there?

Is your last facility below 100% projected? To my knowledge, the CRWG numbers have not yet been incorporated into the PPT.
On the latest ppt yes but in reality they are now above 100 percent projected with a new prior experience inbound. I have heard somewhere that there are different rules for people trying to return back to their previous facility. Not sure where though.

On the latest ppt yes but in reality they are now above 100 percent projected with a new prior experience inbound. I have heard somewhere that there are different rules for people trying to return back to their previous facility. Not sure where though.
Unless your previous facility was MCO, AUS, CMH, or VGT, then probably not. Even those facilities are still using the old numbers on the unofficial ppt as recently as Wednesday but they did give them special treatment on the ncept panel because their staffing relative to the new crwg numbers is so bad. Other than that, probably have to wait until the crwg numbers are officially implemented.

Unless your previous facility was MCO, AUS, CMH, or VGT, then probably not. Even those facilities are still using the old numbers on the unofficial ppt as recently as Wednesday but they did give them special treatment on the ncept panel because their staffing relative to the new crwg numbers is so bad. Other than that, probably have to wait until the crwg numbers are officially implemented.
Update: on this week's unofficial ppt, AUS, MCO, CMH, and VGT are all using the new numbers now. All are projected below 67%.

Update: on this week's unofficial ppt, AUS, MCO, CMH, and VGT are all using the new numbers now. All are projected below 67%.
So they are picking and choosing who is using the CRWG numbers?

Back
Top Bottom