Priority Placement Tool

Priority Placement Tool February 2024

No permission to download
They're release categories. Cat 1 being within 6 months, Cat 2 being within 12 months. The majority of facilities actually fall into Cat 3 despite whatever they say, meaning whoever works there is condemned to purgatory for the sheer disgusting crime of existing within their mortal frame and being a general waste of oxygen and stardust...at least that's what the last FAA memo said.
So Cat one basically means “we need mfs right away”

Is it just me or was this September Priority Placement excel spreadsheet generated in January…. Is that correct? My facility numbers are just a bit off ??

Is it just me or was this September Priority Placement excel spreadsheet generated in January…. Is that correct? My facility numbers are just a bit off ??
I noticed a few weird looking numbers too. Not sure what the deal is.

Our national average number was going up for quite a while and then September it drops by .2%. Interesting………

I just looked back and in November 2020 we hit 79% national average. March 2020 we were 83%. I’d retire too if I could.

Last edited:
Anybody know what I need to look for under the placement tool for facilities to apply to? Example, how do I know which facilities need people?

Does the “projected retirement and other losses” reflect retirements for that month or is there another timeframe that number projects the retirement for?

So it being the fiscal year, would a Placement tool generated now in November showing “Projected Retirement and Other Losses” of 3 mean that 3 people would be lost in the next two months?
It's a projection for how many people they anticipate to lose over the course of the fiscal year.

Back
Top Bottom