Priority Placement Tool

Priority Placement Tool February 2024

No permission to download
It’s a projection over then entirety of the time period. It only changes when they update the yearly projection at the beginning of the fy.

Does a washout immediately affect the projected staffing % or does it not affect projected staffing until that person is completely out of the facility/off the books?

Does a washout immediately affect the projected staffing % or does it not affect projected staffing until that person is completely out of the facility/off the books?
Pretty sure that if someone's training was terminated, they would still be on the books as a trainee projected to certify until they actually went to the NEST and had outbound paperwork to go to a different facility or their employment was terminated.

Pretty sure that if someone's training was terminated, they would still be on the books as a trainee projected to certify until they actually went to the NEST and had outbound paperwork to go to a different facility or their employment was terminated.
I think it’s once they actually leave the facility. So if their FOL is Feb 1st they won’t be gone until Feb PPT not January

Is there any set time frame for when a facility training success rate gets updated? Past 2.5yrs ours has been 100%, it not being updated is what prevents ERRs. Too staffed for Academy grads/Prior Exp. Too top-heavy for ERRs inbound. Too little projected success for outbounds.

I think it is usually slow following an NCEPT panel. They have to get FOLs out and what not maybe before putting in the numbers?

Is there any set time frame for when a facility training success rate gets updated? Past 2.5yrs ours has been 100%, it not being updated is what prevents ERRs. Too staffed for Academy grads/Prior Exp. Too top-heavy for ERRs inbound. Too little projected success for outbounds.
Move78 Please correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this is the same as avg training time? A 5 year rolling average?

Move78 Please correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this is the same as avg training time? A 5 year rolling average?
Yeah they move the rolling data set once they get 90% completed nationally. So you’re success % and time in years will change to the new 5 year block. Some centers seemed to used to sort of update on their own intermittently but idk if that still happens.

Hi I'm new and just trying to figure out how to read these charts.
For example Wichita (ICT) says Committed ATCS Inbound (SWB) 5 and Placement inbound list 4. Does that mean they're hiring 9 or can accept up to 9?

To my understanding...

Committed ATCS Inbound
means ERR or hardship. They currently have five of those people that they know are coming sometime in the next year but haven't been released from their current facility yet.

Placement List Inbounds are OTS or prior-experience new hires who have committed to coming sometime soon but haven't walked in the door yet.

Temps Inbound not sure exactly, I thought most temp details were for supe positions (although there is an open USAJOBS announcement for a temp CPC position at ANC, maybe this is similar). They're counted as 100% projected staffing in the PPT, not derated according to the training success rate. Could also be someone from ICT who was on a temp detail and is coming back soon, I just don't know.

For the bottom-line numbers look at columns AB "Possible Gains to National Average," AC "Possible Gains to Target" (the target is 100%), and AE "Possible Losses."
And then ignore those columns because that's what the NCEPT does anyway. Dynamic decisions.

To my understanding...

Committed ATCS Inbound means ERR or hardship. They currently have five of those people that they know are coming sometime in the next year but haven't been released from their current facility yet.

Placement List Inbounds are OTS or prior-experience new hires who have committed to coming sometime soon but haven't walked in the door yet.

Temps Inbound not sure exactly, I thought most temp details were for supe positions (although there is an open USAJOBS announcement for a temp CPC position at ANC, maybe this is similar). They're counted as 100% projected staffing in the PPT, not derated according to the training success rate. Could also be someone from ICT who was on a temp detail and is coming back soon, I just don't know.

For the bottom-line numbers look at columns AB "Possible Gains to National Average," AC "Possible Gains to Target" (the target is 100%), and AE "Possible Losses."
And then ignore those columns because that's what the NCEPT does anyway. Dynamic decisions.
Thank you!

Does CPC on temp change current CPC?
For example if we have 10 CPCs (including someone who is on a detail) then would current CPC column be 10 and CPC temp be 1 or would current CPC column be 9 and CPC temp be 1?

Back
Top Bottom