RVP need to get voted out!!

That is disappointing, I have not worked with him directly but whenever I saw him talk previously and what I always heard about him was all good things. I was actually a little surprised he did not run for President either when Santa won by acclimation or now. Maybe he flipped and is now “rage for the machine”. Really disappointing if true.

Also good job bringing up the RVP elections. It will be interesting to see if there are more then one or two challengers now that there are challengers to the President, or if almost all the RVP elections will be uncontested like normal.

He has gone on record, when asked about pay (specifically lack of pay at lower level facilities) and said “it’s not about the money”
He’s a douche.

That is disappointing, I have not worked with him directly but whenever I saw him talk previously and what I always heard about him was all good things. I was actually a little surprised he did not run for President either when Santa won by acclimation or now. Maybe he flipped and is now “rage for the machine”. Really disappointing if true.

Also good job bringing up the RVP elections. It will be interesting to see if there are more then one or two challengers now that there are challengers to the President, or if almost all the RVP elections will be uncontested like normal.
He towed the line right behind Trish’s ass, gives bullshit political answers with no solutions.

He has no new ideas and thinks things are good to go.
Should be offering ideas has nothing

He has gone on record, when asked about pay (specifically lack of pay at lower level facilities) and said “it’s not about the money”
From my understanding he's only been at a center that's in the middle of nowhere OH-IO and was AG in the 90's before us newer controllers were even born sooooo checks out

From my understanding he's only been at a center that's in the middle of nowhere OH-IO and was AG in the 90's before us newer controllers were even born sooooo checks out
In fairness, while ZOB is in Oberlin….It’s like 30 min outside of Cleveland. Not too bad.

Last edited:
RHV to SFO (within 2 years of getting into the FAA) then PHL then ZOB according to his natca bio. He’s someone who worked at high level facilities basically all of his career, punching down at people who want the same opportunity

RHV to SFO (within 2 years of getting into the FAA) then PHL then ZOB according to his natca bio. He’s someone who worked at high level facilities basically all of his career, punching down at people who want the same opportunity
Didn't realize he moved around at all. On the NATCA directory, it just shows him at ZOB since 94.

It really does suck all the big natca guys have that mentality. I don't get it.

Didn't realize he moved around at all. On the NATCA directory, it just shows him at ZOB since 94.

It really does suck all the big natca guys have that mentality. I don't get it.
I want or know how Santa transferred out of N90 after just a few years. I thought nobody can transfer out of N90 because it’s been “on the verge of collapse” for decades and is 200 controllers understaffed.

Back
Top Bottom