Shoot The Breeze 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d be curious how many people are going to claim a medical exemption only to be greeted with their medical getting pulled
That shit is for rookies. Religious exemptions all the way.

I highly suggest the certified letter of good standing.

That shit is for rookies. Religious exemptions all the way.

I highly suggest the certified letter of good standing.
I do hope you realize there’s more to a religious exemption than just saying it’s against your religion.

To everyone bitching about natca. What position are they supposed to take other than this one? Ensuring the CBA is adhered to is literally the only position they can take lol. Should they just lie to you and say you don’t have to get it if you don’t want?

Still blows my mind that desegregation is something that happened within just the last century
Yeah it’s always crazy to me to think that my parents were old enough at the time to remember the civil rights movement starting lol. It’s always taught like it was a million years ago and we’ve come such a long way.

To everyone bitching about natca. What position are they supposed to take other than this one? Ensuring the CBA is adhered to is literally the only position they can take lol. Should they just lie to you and say you don’t have to get it if you don’t want?
I personally never thought they'd go against the EO, but I'm curious if they acknowledged or brought up that people should have a choice to getting the vaccine. After all it is their job to represents it's members and if a good portion of it's members are for or against something shouldn't they at least acknowledge those members request. At least that way they can give the appearance that they tried to negotiate.

IMO if they are mandating a vaccine for a deadly virus they better be negotiating something for hazard pay.

#justemailpaulandtrish
Checks notes
#justwriteSantaandLebomba

They could have taken the stance that they oppose King Joe ruling by decree and stood up against his tyrannical order to either get injected to protect those who are already "injected and protected" or to lose your livelihood. What kind of "free" country is that where you have to choose between doing something against your will or your kids going hungry and being thrown out on the street.

And the amount of people who are saying 'good, quit then' is truly terrifying. Classic mob rule at play. We know what's best for you and if you don't like it then just be homeless. Just ask yourself, if the government can make you get a "vaccine" against your will, what else can they do in the interest of "public health." This is only the beginning. Can't wait to see what further oppression of rights and liberties awaits us in the coming years. Only when the world is completely 'cleansed' of dissenters will the woke left be satisfied. Where in the course of history have I heard that before?

But yeah, the vax isn't political and shouldn't be questioned. Just get the jab and fall in line like the rest of the good little boys. I'll take my warning point.

I personally never thought they'd go against the EO, but I'm curious if they acknowledged or brought up that people should have a choice to getting the vaccine. After all it is their job to represents it's members and if a good portion of it's members are for or against something shouldn't they at least acknowledge those members request. At least that way they can give the appearance that they tried to negotiate.

IMO if they are mandating a vaccine for a deadly virus they better be negotiating something for hazard pay.

#justemailpaulandtrish
Checks notes
#justwriteSantaandLebomba
I totally agree on the hazard pay part but I also am not deluding myself into believing it’ll ever happen.

Also it’s hard for the union to take a position on protecting people who refuse to get the vaccine because we haven’t arrived there yet. What they do when that first group of people says no will be more revealing. Will they fight for an alternative solution or just tell them theres nothing they can do and to make their choice? I guess we’ll find out. I’m thinking it’ll probably be closer to the latter.

Yeah it’s always crazy to me to think that my parents were old enough at the time to remember the civil rights movement starting lol. It’s always taught like it was a million years ago and we’ve come such a long way.
We’re old enough to remember gay marriage being illegal in every state.

I have no complaints with a 1%er asking to be taxed more ?‍♂️

Agree, however the venue you are making that statement at while you yuck it up with them speaks volumes vs say....saying the same thing with the protestors outside.

The whole thing is kind of laughable and I think it's a bad look for people who actually want social change.

The vaccine does not prevent the spread.

GOOGLE the highest vaccination rates and look at massachussets.
GOOGLE most coronavirus deaths per 100k and look at massachussets.

GOOGLE the following cdc report"
The first is by the Massachusetts Department of Health and the CDC, published August 6, 2021
in the CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. An outbreak of COVID-19 occurred in
Provincetown, Massachusetts in July 2021 during two weeks of heavily attended indoor and
outdoor public gatherings. The study focuses on the 469 cases among Massachusetts residents
who were in attendance. [1] All successfully gene-sequenced isolates (120) were the Delta
variant.
346 of the cases in Massachusetts residents (74%) occurred in fully vaccinated people who had
received a 2-dose course of the BioNTech/Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or a single dose of the
Johnson & Johnson. Vaccine coverage at this time among all Massachusetts residents was 69%.
This suggests that vaccinated people became infected just as frequently as unvaccinated people
in this outbreak.
We do not know the vaccination percentage among actual festival attendees who were
Massachusetts residents, but we can assume given the demographics of the festival that it was
the state average (69%) or higher. We also do not know the total number of Massachusetts
residents who attended. Both of these numbers would be needed to determine actual values
for vaccine efficacy in this outbreak.
Nina Pierpont, MD, PhD Why Covid-19 Vaccine Mandates Are Now Pointless Page 2 of 11

However, we cannot brush the high percentage of vaccinated people in the infected sample
under the carpet quite as easily as the authors do, when they say, “As population-level
vaccination coverage increases, vaccinated persons are likely to represent a larger proportion of
COVID-19 cases” (p. 1061). This is true, but we would still, if vaccine is protective, find
vaccinated cases to be underrepresented in an illness sample compared to the number
vaccinated in the whole population of attendees. As best we can tell at this festival, vaccination
was not protective against infection, because the proportion of vaccinated in the sample (74%)
is in the same numeric range as the proportion vaccinated, 69% or above.
Among the 346 cases who were already vaccinated, 79% were symptomatic, reporting cough,
headache, sore throat, muscle aches, and fever. Four of these vaccinated, infected individuals
(1.2%) were hospitalized. No one died. The remainder of the vaccinated cases did not report
symptoms.
Among the 123 cases who were unvaccinated or partially vaccinated, one was hospitalized
(0.8%) and no one died. Percentage with symptoms was not reported.
Vaccinated and unvaccinated cases were found to have very similar viral loads (in a sample of
127 and 84 cases, respectively). This means the PCR tests showed that vaccinated and
unvaccinated infected people were carrying similar amounts"
2EA34E34-6B28-4A3D-B40A-C3DD82CE2143.jpeg

I have no complaints with a 1%er asking to be taxed more ?‍♂️
If you make more than $33K/per year you are the 1% of the world. If a millionaire makes say 1mil/year and they have to pay 10% they still pay more than you making $100K/year at the same rate…

If you make more than $33K/per year you are the 1% of the world. If a millionaire makes say 1mil/year and they have to pay 10% they still pay more than you making $100K/year at the same rate…
The problem with 10% flat tax is it doesn’t collect enough tax to pay for anything

Fekin' gummint, man! Telling me what I can and can't do just because I literally work for them in a safety-sensitive job. If I want to go on an all-night bender and come in to work traffic while nursing a Bloody Mary that's my God-given right and the union should keep the goddam supe off my back!
This has nothing to do with health and safety my man(or woman). It’s about control. They are trying to reduce the perceived “risk.” People who want to be vaccinated are vaccinated. And people who don’t want to be, aren’t.

I chose to be vaccinated but it’s crap that it’s now being forced….oh and don’t give me the whole selfish spiel.

Your example is complete comedy and 100% a different situation. The parallel is not there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom