Shoot The Breeze 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree on the hazard pay part but I also am not deluding myself into believing it’ll ever happen.

Also it’s hard for the union to take a position on protecting people who refuse to get the vaccine because we haven’t arrived there yet. What they do when that first group of people says no will be more revealing. Will they fight for an alternative solution or just tell them theres nothing they can do and to make their choice? I guess we’ll find out. I’m thinking it’ll probably be closer to the latter.
Same I don't think hazard pay will happen, but the lack of them trying to push for it is crazy. I do agree the big issue will be what the disciplinary actions will be and will NATCA response to it be.

Buckle up ladies and gents this might get interesting in the near future.

The problem with 10% flat tax is it doesn’t collect enough tax to pay for anything
Well, 10% was used as an example. We know some places have higher/lower taxes. Some states look great with no income state taxes while other cities who take higher look like a dump

If you make more than $33K/per year you are the 1% of the world. If a millionaire makes say 1mil/year and they have to pay 10% they still pay more than you making $100K/year at the same rate…
Damn you good at maths.... so why is Bezos paying the same effective US tax rate as a Sudanese child laborer?

Damn you good at maths.... so why is Bezos paying the same effective US tax rate as a Sudanese child laborer?
Maybe because Amazon didn’t make money for 10 years when they first started? Takes $ to build warehouses, idk, pay your employees, payroll tax? Warehouses and equipment don’t pay for themselves? He’s done some fucky shit, no doubt. But don’t be jealous, you’d be happy making what he makes

If you make more than $33K/per year you are the 1% of the world. If a millionaire makes say 1mil/year and they have to pay 10% they still pay more than you making $100K/year at the same rate…

Cool. That’s irrelevent.

The problem with this analogy is that very few, if anyone, making $1mil+ a year are doing it via a W2.

I know of a couple people that quietly got the vaccine and just kinda stopped talking about it since this EO. Anyone else seen this?

Good point but can you tell me about the Sugondese basic income tax?

Maybe because Amazon didn’t make money for 10 years when they first started? Takes $ to build warehouses, idk, pay your employees, payroll tax? Warehouses and equipment don’t pay for themselves? He’s done some fucky shit, no doubt. But don’t be jealous, you’d be happy making what he makes
Jealousy isn't the right descriptor; I am more of an advocate of "rage at the neglect of a social contract for your employees in a prosperous nation" as a descriptor. But my level of concern/jealousy for the Bezoses, Musks, and Gateses of the world pales in comparison to my outright hatred, disdain, and disgust for the 15 hedge fund managers that made over $23B during 2020. The billionaires that make things are vastly outweighed by the billionaires that exist solely because of the trade of money.

I like hire taxes for business and billionaires cus it leaves them 2 choice. Either pay it. Or reinvest it into their companies/employees. Either way it becomes better than just cashing it out and putting it in some account in the caymans

Same I don't think hazard pay will happen, but the lack of them trying to push for it is crazy. I do agree the big issue will be what the disciplinary actions will be and will NATCA response to it be.

Buckle up ladies and gents this might get interesting in the near future.
I doubt it all I want for Christmas is a letter from santa

They could have taken the stance that they oppose King Joe ruling by decree and stood up against his tyrannical order to either get injected to protect those who are already "injected and protected" or to lose your livelihood. What kind of "free" country is that where you have to choose between doing something against your will or your kids going hungry and being thrown out on the street.

And the amount of people who are saying 'good, quit then' is truly terrifying. Classic mob rule at play. We know what's best for you and if you don't like it then just be homeless. Just ask yourself, if the government can make you get a "vaccine" against your will, what else can they do in the interest of "public health." This is only the beginning. Can't wait to see what further oppression of rights and liberties awaits us in the coming years. Only when the world is completely 'cleansed' of dissenters will the woke left be satisfied. Where in the course of history have I heard that before?

But yeah, the vax isn't political and shouldn't be questioned. Just get the jab and fall in line like the rest of the good little boys. I'll take my warning point.
I agree with all of this. And would like to add This absolutely goes both ways. Take this argument and discuss how the election was stolen, the uneducated right wants to get rid of people who don’t believe that it was.

the thing is 60% of the country agrees with the mandate. So if NATCA was against it they would potentially be against more of their membership. Their ass is really in the jackpot on this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom