Shoot The Breeze 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
To everyone bitching about natca. What position are they supposed to take other than this one? Ensuring the CBA is adhered to is literally the only position they can take lol. Should they just lie to you and say you don’t have to get it if you don’t want?
46C8504F-6458-4256-8BE3-1BD66C68FDFD.jpeg
The APWU released that statement over a month ago. How difficult would it be to say something similar? Obviously that doesn’t exempt postal workers from the EO, but NATCA is going to alienate a large percentage of its membership by not saying something similar.

the thing is 60% of the country agrees with the mandate. So if NATCA was against it they would potentially be against more of their membership. Their ass is really in the jackpot on this one
Its not about supporting or not supporting the vaccine. They can still endorse and encourage the people to have the vaccine but they should still fight for the members to have a choice regardless of what the choice is.

Its not about supporting or not supporting the vaccine. They can still endorse and encourage the people to have the vaccine but they should still fight for the members to have a choice regardless of what the choice is.
My point was just about the polling about his mandates. Most of the country is for the mandates if you believe the polls. So if NATCA were to fight for choice they’d be going against possibly and even bigger portion of their membership.

My personal opinions aside you can see how this would be strategically very hard for them

View attachment 6729
The APWU released that statement over a month ago. How difficult would it be to say something similar? Obviously that doesn’t exempt postal workers from the EO, but NATCA is going to alienate a large percentage of its membership by not saying something similar.

I honestly don’t think they’ve made up their minds yet on how to proceed. Maybe the change of leadership is causing hang ups in their approach. Like I said earlier though, we’ll find out soon.

Lol NATCA leadership views line up with the administration so they’re going to support mandates.

Their ass is really in the jackpot on this one

XS5LK.gif

I honestly don’t think they’ve made up their minds yet on how to proceed. Maybe the change of leadership is causing hang ups in their approach. Like I said earlier though, we’ll find out soon.
I don't see how there is any way other to proceed...unions have said we encourage but don't endorse mandating.

Let's do what the nfl does

Vaccinated with covid-you play

Unvaccinated, 3 negative tests, but exposed, you get 14 days admin

I don't see how there is any way other to proceed...unions have said we encourage but don't endorse mandating.

Let's do what the nfl does

Vaccinated with covid-you play

Unvaccinated, 3 negative tests, but exposed, you get 14 days admin
Plenty of the nfl employers were firing players and coaches for not complying tho. The feds are our employer. So mandating us vs private companies is different

Maybe because Amazon didn’t make money for 10 years when they first started? Takes $ to build warehouses, idk, pay your employees, payroll tax? Warehouses and equipment don’t pay for themselves? He’s done some fucky shit, no doubt. But don’t be jealous, you’d be happy making what he makes
Hey I'm happy now, I'm sure I'd be happy with more, and I'm sure he'd be just as happy with 1 percent of what he's got (if you can't be happy with 2 billion I doubt 200 billion is gonna fix you) Sitting on 200b or so tells me he's recovered from those losses, many times over and now it's just all fucky shit as you put it. That level of wealth hoarding isn't the same as you or I worrying about what deductions we can get away with come tax time.

It's not jealously, it's recognizing concentrations of wealth and power like we have now are not healthy for society as a whole and only benefit a select few. I really don't understand stanning these dudes or cheering for a system that allows it knowing full well you'll never ever be the beneficiary of it, and in fact are more than likely gonna be on the losing end of it at some point in the future.

So with the federal vaccine mandate are the White House staff required to be vaxxed? What about members of Congress?
The executive branch can’t set rules for the legislative branch. It would either have to be codified law or a rule set by each house of Congress for their members/employees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom