Shoot The Breeze 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Where my Reno people at? Who clears a SWA when a DAL is barely a 2 mile final, and has no clue how to separate them on the go around, talking about rates of climb instead of doing some kind of degree divergence ? can’t wait to see this on an elms.
In towers defense Reno is so busy, if he didn’t hit that hole SWA woulda timed out waiting for the next one. I picture the hat, blunt and sunglasses meme on southwest when he says “it wasn’t that bad” ?

Where my Reno people at? Who clears a SWA when a DAL is barely a 2 mile final, and has no clue how to separate them on the go around, talking about rates of climb instead of doing some kind of degree divergence ? can’t wait to see this on an elms.
Haven't been there for a bit, though there are a couple who think they have to rub two together for some reason. Honestly must be a newer person because 2 is a hard cutoff for someone in position much less holding short.

If they had half a mind about them they'd have appreq'd a turn with NCT at 7400 because the MVAs in the area. That way they would have at least separated them before shipping them. #wipeyourownass. Divergence doesn't work to the south, it's a straight line out, but if you're already that fucked point it out and give 'em the pattern a 6000.

On the MOR, the supervisor writing “It wasn’t that bad” while checking the “✅ Potentially Significant Event” box.

Meme Reaction GIF

Yo what the actual fuck.

still, what the actual fuck. SFO, they hit gaps on the 28s. But that’s an intersecting rwy. He probably thought “I got this, 2 miles fuck yeah!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom