Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've done a couple long road trips that give me hope flying isn't gonna be too big a disaster. That's another reason I'm cool with 1 as of now seems like travel is still doable.

SLEEP NOW. Seriously. Took us about 4 months to get to the point of having a somewhat regular sleep schedule again.
Oh I'm definitely stocking up on my sleep. Just super glad I get this 12 weeks of leave. Cant imagine not having that tbh. Very fortunate.

Rona aside,
It's common knowledge bro wear a mask if you have a cold (in other countries)
I hope we have daily temperature checks in the new mou.
I'm so sick of getting sick because you wanna go golfing all summer or some other dumb shit

Rona aside,
It's common knowledge bro wear a mask if you have a cold (in other countries)
I hope we have daily temperature checks in the new mou.
I'm so sick of getting sick because you wanna go golfing all summer or some other dumb shit
It is common and I think the USA should adopt that. Yeah wearing a mask sucks, but if it prevents getting others sick, it’s definitely worth it.

I hope people are more sanitary, and that it’s more socially acceptable to wear a mask if you’re sick, but requiring it and temperature checks at work is nuts.

Seeing the amount of people sticking their dirty unwashed hands into OT food in the cab tells me we need to encourage basic sanitary practices more than anything else.

I hope people are more sanitary, and that it’s more socially acceptable to wear a mask if you’re sick, but requiring it and temperature checks at work is nuts.

Seeing the amount of people sticking their dirty unwashed hands into OT food in the cab tells me we need to encourage basic sanitary practices more than anything else.
What is ot food in the cab?

It's when you are scheduled overtime so you have to buy the whole area lunch/dinner for the honor of having to wage slave away 8 extra hours of your limited lifespan for a few extra shekels
Fuck that. I’m not on OT to buy the crew food. I’m only giving up my rdo for the bag.

What if the whole facility is on 6 day work weeks
Diabetus

Lots of OT food!

Only a few people buy it where I’m at now, it was more common at other facilities I‘ve been at,
I don’t mind if the whole facility does it, but I’ve had it ruined by a few people that bitch when there isn’t any food. And those people are almost always on the no list......entitled fucks.

Honestly.... I've always felt like OT food is fucking retarded. Like hold up... I'm coming in on my day off, with my limited free time and instead of taking my compensation for said labor in the form of extra pay, I'm gonna take that extra pay and buy the people who I'm coming into help food?

Nah bruh that's dumb. It gets done by some at my fac, and I'll usually at least offer to pay my way even if I know it's OT food, and when I am up for it I'll offer sometimes, but making it a habit is ridiculous, and expecting it is worse. I just don't understand the practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom