Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wore a mask all day today. Idk how to @someone but I hope 32 knows the mask mandate is still in effect, even for the vaccinated.

Was I drunk last night or did someone really come in here claiming to be the person that got fired for shoplifting but now is rich as fuck from an onlyfans botnet?

Was I drunk last night or did someone really come in here claiming to be the person that got fired for shoplifting but now is rich as fuck from an onlyfans botnet?
You weren’t the only one wondering what the fuck was going on last night. After reading through that thread I thought I poured too much Jack. I’m an idiot so I didn’t understand any of the bot shit they were talking about but someone got fired for shoplifting, the whole time people thought it was a girl but it wasn’t, their username was Savannah but not as a girls name but after the city, hey everybody quit the FAA and make a lot of money, blah blah blah…weird to say the least.

Brothers and Sisters,

The Parties at the national level have agreed in a Memorandum of Understanding to amend the existing national face mask agreement to adopt changes in CDC guidance for individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In accordance with CDC guidance, employees are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after they have received the second dose in a two-dose series, such as Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna, or two weeks after they have received a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson Janssen.

The Parties have agreed that employees who are fully vaccinated are not required to wear face masks. Employees will not be required to provide proof of vaccination.

FAA employees and contractors who are not fully vaccinated will continue to be required to wear face masks in common areas, shared workspaces, and outdoor shared spaces where distancing cannot be maintained. Visitors will continue to be required to wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status.

Please contact your Regional leadership with any questions about this MOU.

LFG!!!!! We all talked about if for 2 weeks and decided to just implement the cdc guidelines exactly as written.
Congrats man! Big moment, I’m happy for you.

Also, I think it’s funny how no proof will be required. They might as well just trash the MOU because the anti maskers/Vaxxers who haven’t been vaccinated are just going to say they are.

Taking my NATCA mask to the nearest pawn shop before everyone else gets off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom