Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly.... I've always felt like OT food is fucking retarded. Like hold up... I'm coming in on my day off, with my limited free time and instead of taking my compensation for said labor in the form of extra pay, I'm gonna take that extra pay and buy the people who I'm coming into help food?

Nah bruh that's dumb. It gets done by some at my fac, and I'll usually at least offer to pay my way even if I know it's OT food, and when I am up for it I'll offer sometimes, but making it a habit is ridiculous, and expecting it is worse. I just don't understand the practice.
It’s a little different for facilities that get 10 days of OT a year overall that a lot of people fight over VS a facility on six day work weeks. But I agree with ya.

It’s a little different for facilities that get 10 days of OT a year overall that a lot of people fight over VS a facility on six day work weeks. But I agree with ya.
This 100%. Stingy fucks when there’s a couple days of OT a year. But at a larger facility that’s common to have people on OT daily, people usually bought food. I usually turn it down, only because I sometimes don’t want to buy everyone a $5-$10 meal

My facility we generally run about 30-40 bucks per person on OT. 4 ppl on OT we will get some good ass food. One person it’s usually just snacks or breakfast sandwiches or a bunch of coffee or something.

I see it as, you’re the “guest” on the crew you‘re with and it’s a nice thing to do.

My facility we generally run about 30-40 bucks per person on OT. 4 ppl on OT we will get some good ass food. One person it’s usually just snacks or breakfast sandwiches or a bunch of coffee or something.

I see it as, you’re the “guest” on the crew you‘re with and it’s a nice thing to do.
That’s a good way to do it. And if everyone participates I’m all about it. But I also see it as a “I’m the reason you get normal breaks today, quit pestering me to buy you food” since people have jaded me on it lol.

Beginning of the first full pay period in June. So June 6th. 1.6%.
I can’t remember, is that just a 1.6% base pay raise? Seem to remember getting a couple hundred bucks or something last year for AG pay but can’t find the pay check

I can’t remember, is that just a 1.6% base pay raise? Seem to remember getting a couple hundred bucks or something last year for AG pay but can’t find the pay check
Nvm found it

No one brings OT food here. Endless 6 day work weeks. We should bully the EA people to bring food in, but then again we got a briefing two weeks ago to not bully the EA people and be professional and kind.
Gotta be careful around them. It's a HUGE deal here

That's your dues hard at work!
Wow dues is dangerously close to dudes we should change that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom