Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
OTS Hiring bid….

“Aviation Careers has announced that the FAA will publish a Track 1 No Experience Announcement opening July 30 and closing on Aug. 2. Ahead of the announcement profiles on usajobs.gov can be set up.”

from
Trishas page.

OTS Hiring bid….

“Aviation Careers has announced that the FAA will publish a Track 1 No Experience Announcement opening July 30 and closing on Aug. 2. Ahead of the announcement profiles on usajobs.gov can be set up.”

from
Trishas page.
Track 1

Within Track 1, two pools were established: Pool 1 for Collegiate Training Initiative the (CTI) candidates and certain other military veterans and Pool 2 for the general public.

Last edited:
I don’t blame them for trying though. The skills that a high level gamer has translate almost perfectly to this job.
I just installed a 3rd storage drive on my PC for my Steam library. For exhibiting such skills will I finally be eligible for hazard pay?

How long until a tower SWATs their approach controller?
Shout lines gonna start sounding even more like COD lobbies; accountability board be damned.

lol the hiring bid is literally called “level up your career” it’s actually being targeted at gamers this time.

Same as most people who test positive.
Funny that.
Why are unvaxed being expected to mask up to protect the vaxxed if the vaxxed aren’t going to be sick anyway?
To be honest I don’t care at all if unvaccinated people get covid and finally get to meet god, but i don’t want to wear a mask every again lol.

To be honest I don’t care at all if unvaccinated people get covid and finally get to meet god, but i don’t want to wear a mask every again lol.
Same and same.
But our “betters” refuse to close this logic loop.
Australia fully locked down again.
We were essentially threatened by our governments to get the jab…so we can get locked down again?

Same and same.
But our “betters” refuse to close this logic loop.
Australia fully locked down again.
We were essentially threatened by our governments to get the jab…so we can get locked down again?
To be fair no one except the super libs in la have brought masks back. I don’t think Biden has said anything about it yet. So we’ll see.

lol the hiring bid is literally called “level up your career” it’s actually being targeted at gamers this time.
Nah that’s standard corporate speak these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom