Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfaoooo! Talk about something that can just be held on zoom! Stop wasting our money!
Would it be possible to submit an proposed amendment that would end in-person conventions, or maybe limit them to one every 3-5 years, with the rest being held via zoom? I bet the majority of the membership would support that, considering the massive cost and the fact that 98% of us have or will never attend one of these.

Would it be possible to submit an proposed amendment that would end in-person conventions, or maybe limit them to one every 3-5 years, with the rest being held via zoom? I bet the majority of the membership would support that, considering the massive cost and the fact that 98% of us have or will never attend one of these.
You think the people who actually go to the convention will vote that way? Lol. They couldn’t even get alcohol cut from the spending.

There is no way a convention could be conducted over Zoom, or Teams. Not as it stands now with the way the business is conducted and conveyed.

That said, this should have been canceled altogether last year.

There is no way a convention could be conducted over Zoom, or Teams. Not as it stands now with the way the business is conducted and conveyed.

That said, this should have been canceled altogether last year.
If it’s not important enough to hold during covid then it can be held on zoom. Why can’t they debate amendments on zoom?

I wouldn’t even dress up if I was visiting a facility I want to transfer to. I FAM’d to a city with a tower I wanted to transfer to and didn’t have a lot of time after my flight landed before the manager left and so I didn’t change out of my FAM clothes and the ATM thought I was there for a supe interview or something. Controllers thought the same so I had to explain that I wasn’t lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom