Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t even dress up if I was visiting a facility I want to transfer to. I FAM’d to a city with a tower I wanted to transfer to and didn’t have a lot of time after my flight landed before the manager left and so I didn’t change out of my FAM clothes and the ATM thought I was there for a supe interview or something. Controllers thought the same so I had to explain that I wasn’t lol.
Did the same thing once because the fam paperwork said the airline required a suit. Even the pilots made fun of me ?. “Maybe leave the suit at home next time….”

Did the same thing once because the fam paperwork said the airline required a suit. Even the pilots made fun of me ?. “Maybe leave the suit at home next time….”
Yeah I was pretty much a jacket short of being dressed for a wedding. Not sure how much you can get away with but wasn’t trying to get sent away because I wasn’t dressed nice enough.

I just wore nice pants and a long-sleeve button-down with a tie for my FAM flight and it was fine. Definitely not a suit

I’m down. Now they’re forcing me to get the vaccine, I call medical retirement first
I doubt it’s a blanket requirement. They’ll probably give you the option but then make it a pain in the ass if you dont. Masks, regular testing, take your breaks with tech ops, etc. Then you can’t say you’re medically disqualified and should get a retirement.

It’s amazing how these people think an emergency use “vaccine” is so super important to get yet they don’t scream, with the same passion, when people refuse to get their children vaccinated for measles, whooping cough, polio, et cetera.

Regardless of how you feel about it the shit storm this would cause will be fun to watch lol
Quitting your job to own the libs

It’s amazing how these people think an emergency use “vaccine” is so super important to get yet they don’t scream, with the same passion, when people refuse to get their children vaccinated for measles, whooping cough, polio, et cetera.
People do scream about that tho. And those are mandated to go to school lol.

Depends on individual states and even then you can get religious exemptions.
But we still have overwhelming herd immunity since almost everyone gets them. We do not yet have overwhelming heard immunity against covid.

Lmaooo the mad lads gonna do it on Thursday. This is going to be amazing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eve

If you believe the article since it is on fake news cnn
Gracias

by the way it’s all fake news. ALL OF IT ?

Reactions: CF
Hey all I'm saying is if we aren't gonna be once again taking precautions and separating crews, and even vaccinated I'm being posed a serious health hazard on the job to myself and the unvaccinated members of my household..... time to hit me wit dat hazard pay per the OPM guidelines. Maybe sweeten the pot and backpay that shit too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom