Side jobs?

SharkBait

Trusted Contributor
I got on boarded a month ago and have been at home since. Has anyone gotten a job to eat up some down time in the mean while? If so what do you plan on doing if you get next day recalled? I got a bass pro near me and its sounding like a decent deal to pick up a second job.

I've been selling foot pics on the side for a decent price. Since it's a contract gig the schedule isn't the issue, but I will have to stop wearing sandals if I get recalled so that people don't see I shaved them and painted my toe nails.

As long as your side job isn't in aviation and isn't during any scheduled detail shift then you're fine. If you get recalled and your second job isn't okay with you not coming in then you quit whichever one you hate the most

I actually picked up a second gig thru some guy named Soros showing up to these events that are happening. Its pretty cool. I just like show up, someone hands me a sign and they pay me. Sometimes they have me throw a brick or two, which is fun. It's kinda wild sometimes but it pays decent.

Losing money on options trading and building raised garden beds...
If you are getting the direction right, but are losing to options premium, maybe look into future trading?

P.S. Let me guess... you got Lowe's redwood con heart, for 33% off, and with Chase's pay yourself back?

I actually picked up a second gig thru some guy named Soros showing up to these events that are happening. Its pretty cool. I just like show up, someone hands me a sign and they pay me. Sometimes they have me throw a brick or two, which is fun. It's kinda wild sometimes but it pays decent.
Oh no, is that the same guy trying to tank the stock market? We are the United States, United, he can't divide us...

If you are getting the direction right, but are losing to options premium, maybe look into future trading?

P.S. Let me guess... you got Lowe's redwood con heart, for 33% off, and with Chase's pay yourself back?

Nah just losing money for the fun of it, and actually using a green fir and burning it then sealing with tung oil and poly. Sell at a premium for 3 times what it costs to make but looks fancy.

Back
Top Bottom