Slate Book extended until July 2026

I dont want to rain on anyones parade but the way Nick/Jamaal talked when I met them I highly doubt 30% is happening under them. I dont even know if 20% is possible. They're aiming for premiums/differentials though if the NEB is already working on that then theyre trying to take credit for something down the road that they had little to do with.

I brought up how non-ATC federal employees have had their pay increased just as much as ours outside the 1.6% and was given an answer about how the 1.6% actually compounds with the Presidential raise and is actually more than just 1.6% (which is true, but barely).

So yeah, that's the other choice we have.
I bet you're excited!

Marines work at Cherry Point. They have a website that's been updated recently showing their staff and pictures of marines in the building. I didn't know civilians wore marine uniforms. There may be some FAA civilians there but I said it's a military facility. It's a marine base and a marine tower.. Therefore I'm not "entirely incorrect" or incorrect at all.

That's like saying Langley AFB is civilian because they have 4-5 DoD controllers and 20+ Air Force controllers.
That’s not what he was saying ya dingus.

There are GS civilian BUEs which are represented by NATCA at a handful of DoD facilities and Cherry Point is one of them. You posted a link titled, Marines Work at Cherry Point,” which would imply nothing about civilians so yeah, they probably don’t appear anywhere in the article.

You are 110% incorrect in the context that, 1 - just because a facility is military/DoD doesn’t mean NATCA isn’t part of the picture, and 2 - civilian controllers at DoD facilities are employed by the DoD not the FAA, which would still make them federal civilian employees.

Anyone know what they are trying to change in the purple book?
They don’t share those type of details with the members. They’ll make back room deals without an inch of worry of how the bue’s feel about it.

NATCA needs completely new leadership. JD is the only answer, we need to send a message. Start representing the working
Controllers again, not the neb or the 114ers.

Last edited:
Remember the BUEs keep not voting for the amendment to let us know when the NEB goes into contract negotiations with the FAA.

I just don't get. We are letting these clowns get away with giving us the shaft.
Because at every pre convention meeting at every region where they tell you what to vote for they tell every Fac Rep don’t dare support this or even allow a tallied vote on in, just all scream fuck no so they can’t count it as voted down by “voice vote”.

Remember the BUEs keep not voting for the amendment to let us know when the NEB goes into contract negotiations with the FAA.

I just don't get. We are letting these clowns get away with giving us the shaft.
The BUEs?! We never get to vote on this stuff

Back
Top Bottom