Sup bid no longer follow ncept rules?

The agency just pulled three sup bodies here (one permanent from TMU staffing, one permanent from CPC staffing, and one temporary from CPC staffing). Why isn’t the union fighting this issue? I thought the entire point of the NCEPT staffing MOU was to tie releases down to CPC staffing. So that’s three less CPCs than we had last week. So we are back to less than 70% staffing...
More conflicting information. What the hell is up with this issue?
Thanks for sharing.

The agency just pulled three sup bodies here (one permanent from TMU staffing, one permanent from CPC staffing, and one temporary from CPC staffing). Why isn’t the union fighting this issue? I thought the entire point of the NCEPT staffing MOU was to tie releases down to CPC staffing. So that’s three less CPCs than we had last week. So we are back to less than 70% staffing...
A80 FLM's had deviations approved. The old process is still in effect. See below.

APPROVED

FLM Perm

1. Internal to A80 (2), CPC 70.6% (15 Auth, 11 AOB).
2. CAK to CLE, CPC 95.2% (5 Auth, 5 AOB). Extend release date from 4/29/18 to 1/30/19.
3. ANC to HLN, CPC 76.9% (2 Auth, 1 AOB).
4. Internal to M98, CPC 80.0% (9 Auth, 8 AOB).
5. Internal to ZHU, CPC 80.5% (36 Auth, 34 AOB).

SP Temp

1. Internal to ZNY, CPC 77.0% (23 Admin/SP Auth, 10 SP AOB).

TMC Perm

1. Internal to ZAB, CPC 79.4% (15 Auth, 11 AOB).

DISAPPROVED

FLM Perm

1. Internal to ANC, CPC 76.9%, Projected 87.9%.
2. Internal to DAB, CPC 74.1%, Projected 83.2%.
3. ANC to DVT, CPC 76.9%, Projected 87.9%.
4. Internal to ZMA (4), CPC 78.3% (36 Auth, 31 AOB).

FLM Temp

1. Internal to TEB, CPC 80.0%, Projected 104.3%.

SP Perm

1. Internal to HCF, CPC 77.1% (6 Auth, 6 AOB). Auth 1 Overage.

TMC Temp

1. Internal to ZMA (3), CPC 78.3% (18 Auth, 16 AOB).

FDCS Perm

1. ELP to ZAN, CPC 61.5%, Projected 89.4%.
2. JNU to ZAN, CPC 69.2%, Projected 86.6%.

Does anyone have the link or know where I can find the release policy for supervisors? We are below projected staffing of 85% and an internal controller just got picked up for the sup bid. They want him to start within a week yet controllers are getting year long release dates. Just seeing if they can actually do this

Does anyone have the link or know where I can find the release policy for supervisors? We are below projected staffing of 85% and an internal controller just got picked up for the sup bid. They want him to start within a week yet controllers are getting year long release dates. Just seeing if they can actually do this
All they need is to get a deviation approved

And then they can give them a release date of whenever they want in front of controllers that already have a release date?

Back
Top Bottom