Terminal Terminal Basics 04/11/2017 Initial tower training 05/15/2017

julsown671

I ♥ pointSixtyFive
Hey everyone,

I received my FOL today with the class date of 04/11/2017. Anyone else here with that date? I already called Anatole on Mc Arthur which is really close to the academy. Fairly new facility and it is the full per diem 58.20 per day for lodging. I will be driving there from San Diego, CA.

Hey everyone,

I received my FOL today with the class date of 04/11/2017. Anyone else here with that date? I already called Anatole on Mc Arthur which is really close to the academy. Fairly new facility and it is the full per diem 58.20 per day for lodging. I will be driving there from San Diego, CA.

Congrats and good luck! Just got the TOL myself so quite a wait for a class date here.

Recieved my TOL on 3/6/17, sent back my acceptance to TOL same day. Just waitingto hear on next steps. Any clue on time frame?

Recieved my TOL on 3/6/17, sent back my acceptance to TOL same day. Just waitingto hear on next steps. Any clue on time frame?
TOL 1/13/2017: Terminal 10 Pt. Vet
Turned in paperwork same day
Received Confirmation 1/17/2017
CIL Received 2/06/2017
MMPI taken on 02/08/2017
Security completed 02/09/2017
Aerospace medicine contacted 02/15/2017
Drug Test 02/24/2017
Medical Exam: 03/08/2017
TOLD MED WAS CLEARED 03/09/2017
FOL 03/14/2017
CLASS DATE 04/11/2017

(By The Way if you have never gone through the medical exam please note that the EKG is a resting EKG and not the one where you go on the treadmill. So you do not have to bring extra close as I did lol)

I asked the AME if there was anything wrong. He said no and if I wanted a 1st class medical I can get one.

Ask the AME's assistant when my medical would be sent in. She said by the end of the day if not for sure by the end of this week.

it seems as if everyone from the 4/11/17 basic terminal class is quiet unless they are still scrambling to fill the class up....

it seems as if everyone from the 4/11/17 basic terminal class is quiet unless they are still scrambling to fill the class up....
Might not be on the site. Be sure to let them know about it when you get there :yay:

Am I reading correctly that it only took a day for your medical to clear?
I completed my MMPI and va records request couple weeks before and that seems to be the one taking up the time according to others...Since my MMPI was good and Medical history was already turned in prior when I did my Exam my doc said I had no issues and they probably sent it in same day....I guess it was sent at the right place and at the right time.......

Back to the thread here, again if anyone has 4/11 terminal basics it would be cool to trade info.

Hey everyone,

I was supposed to be in that class date, but annual training kept me in florida for a little longer so I am waiting till next month. What's it like there where you are staying? I was looking at all the housing options today.

Staying at Anatole apartment. It's alright here first week. We're all just basically setting in and the first week at the academy is in processing and introductory

Staying at Anatole apartment. It's alright here first week. We're all just basically setting in and the first week at the academy is in processing and introductory

can you give us a small description of how are the Anatole apartments compared to Iso bella and kim's place? Thanks

Good place, no food, closest to the academy. About 10 minutes away. They take the full per diem 52 or 58 forgot what it was.

The Anatole apartments are way nicer than the apartments at IB, but they are just as nice as the duplex that Kim uses. Anatole is super close to the MMAC, when we were on nights, i was able to go back to my apartment for lunch and chill for a min. They do have a pool and small workout room, and there is a walmart 2 mins away, with tons of restaurants around. If you are looking for cheap groceries there's also an Aldi close buy. The few times I was over at IB the rooms looked like they had used furniture from hotels.

can you give us a small description of how are the Anatole apartments compared to Iso bella and kim's place? Thanks
When I started the site I contacted a bunch of housing providers asking if they would maintain a listing here. I didn't want just a simple list. There was interest but ultimately no one actually took the time to do it. Anyhow, since I've seen a couple posts now asking about housing, I decided to go ahead and create some "unofficial" listings. There are resources with attached forum threads so information is easily searched and organized. Reviews can also be left on the resource listing itself. I added the common ones I know of, but if there are any other places please let me know and I'll add those as well. Also, if you stay at these places, it would be awesome if you mentioned the site... maybe it will help convince the owners to get on here.

Back
Top Bottom