Terminal Class pass rate

I went to one study group and it was a waste of time. Decided to study myself after that. Only one failed out of 16 or so. And he didn’t do a study group but he was also a 60 year old patco rehire that washed out of his old center. Was given a shot at terminal.

3 of the 4 that failed my class rarely, if ever, attended study sessions after academics. The other one decided about halfway through he didn't want the job anyway. I would say it's beneficial to go at least once or twice a week, but remember to also take time to recharge the batteries as well.

I went to one study group and it was a waste of time. Decided to study myself after that. Only one failed out of 16 or so. And he didn’t do a study group but he was also a 60 year old patco rehire that washed out of his old center. Was given a shot at terminal.
Agree. Most higher level training (you name the field) is self taught/self study. Group study can be helpful, but is generally dumbed down to the slowest person in the group, albeit a waste of time

Our study groups consisted of some review/simulations then playing wiffle ball in the street with beers. I think the camaraderie helped as much as anything with confidence and feeling comfortable.
This too. Remember, your grade kinda comes down to how well you can work with the other person in the lab with you during PA's. You need to be able to be comfortable and have a certain idea of how well the other person can work and manage themselves in a busy 30 minute session.

Going over situations in the TSS with your classmates for different perspectives is the main thing that helped my class, other than partying together...

Back
Top Bottom