Elp
Tmb
Cae
ISP
Bpt
Ack
Fai

Fcm fell off
I know MLU probably sucks and all but who in their right mind would choose to go to ACK and FAI instead?
Frustrated World Cup GIF

Fai is great for someone that likes the outdoors. Fairbanks is amazing. People from all over the world travel to Alaska. Haven’t heard of many international tours to Monroe
Have you ever actually been there? The Alaskan at my fac loves Alaska but had nothing but terrible things to say about FAI. At least MLU isn't 1000 miles from nowhere, has a decent success rate, and isn't devoid of sunrise 6 months out of the year. Those Fairbanks winters are BRUTAL.

Have you ever actually been there? The Alaskan at my fac loves Alaska but had nothing but terrible things to say about FAI. At least MLU isn't 1000 miles from nowhere, has a decent success rate, and isn't devoid of sunrise 6 months out of the year. Those Fairbanks winters are BRUTAL.
Yah I’ve been there. Can’t beat Alaska summers. Not saying it’s for everyone. But I can understand why someone would pick it. ACK on the other hand...

List for 04/08

MLU Monroe, LA
FCM Eden Prairie, MN
GGG Longview, TX
SPI Springfield, IL
CPS Cahokia, IL
SMO Santa Monica, CA
ALO Waterloo, IA
EMT El Monte, CA
I am originally from the town next to CPS and I currently work at ALO. I am here at the academy for RTF. If any of you guys would like to know more about either area or how the facilities are feel free to PM me or if anyone wants to get together for discussions let me know.

4/15 Class
Delayed 1 day before PAs... but here’s the “would have been” list nonetheless.

ACY
TRI
ARB
ACY
TRI
BUR
HWD
BFL
BGM

ALT: FAI & FAI

Back
Top Bottom