Terminal Class pass rate

You have about a week from when you get the list until placement day.

Thanks, but can you explain a little more how the process works? I know it is typically one slot per student or as we see above two places had multiple slots. But if your given a week to make a decision surely everyone, example above, doesn't have the same 13 to pick from. The choices get less and less the lower your ranked in the class correct?

Thanks, but can you explain a little more how the process works? I know it is typically one slot per student or as we see above two places had multiple slots. But if your given a week to make a decision surely everyone, example above, doesn't have the same 13 to pick from. The choices get less and less the lower your ranked in the class correct?
One slot per student. For everyone who fails one slot drops off. Top ranked student gets first pick, last ranked student gets whatever is left

One slot per student. For everyone who fails one slot drops off. Top ranked student gets first pick, last ranked student gets whatever is left

So for those in between top spot and last spot they have options to pick from or is there a facility slot already for the spot they ranked and that is what the person gets?

Yes, each person will have options to choose from except the person who finishes last in the class- that person will be stuck with whatever facility is left. The top person in the class gets to choose from the entire list (minus the facilities that fall off due to students not passing the Academy in your class) and then the 2nd highest scoring person picks next and then the third highest scoring person follows etc etc until all facilities are chosen. The person who finishes last in class obviously doesn’t get to choose between facilities they just get whatever facility spot is left that no one else picked.

Side note: it wasn’t always this way.... a few years ago when I went through the academy everyone at least had two facilities to choose from... those who finished higher had more to choose from and the person who finished last still had a choice between 2, but that’s no longer the case.

Basically when you get your list you just rank all the selections and then just take whatever is left when it’s your turn.

Read the FAQ

Back
Top Bottom