Terminal Class pass rate

So you haven't started evals yet? What happened to the other 2?
No, we start Monday. One resigned after the first week of basics. They had no idea what ATC was. They just randomly applied and got selected. Decided it was wasn’t for them. The other got removed/suspended after basics for some legal issues that needed to be cleared up before continuing.

No, we start Monday. One resigned after the first week of basics. They had no idea what ATC was. They just randomly applied and got selected. Decided it was wasn’t for them. The other got removed/suspended after basics for some legal issues that needed to be cleared up before continuing.
Guess we know what happened to the girl who stole from the store now

funny that people who have no idea what ATC is get selected over people who've worked years to make it their career. They can't fill classes but there are people who really want to be there sitting at home.

It's the most government way possible to select candidates.

And that's nothing against ots people, if you can do the job you should be here.

funny that people who have no idea what ATC is get selected over people who've worked years to make it their career. They can't fill classes but there are people who really want to be there sitting at home.

It's the most government way possible to select candidates.

And that's nothing against ots people, if you can do the job you should be here.

As an OTS I agree. If I spent money on a degree and this asshole who barely passed high school got the job over me I’d be pissed. Doubly so if I was prior military ATC. We all know background doesn’t matter for the most part and lots of OTS are great, but the FAA should still honor their decision to put out the CTI program.

List?

Why does MAF get people on like every 3rd list? Don’t they have like 20 trainees?

Maybe a dumb question, but what are some of the most desirable locations a Terminal academy graduate can get? I know a lot of it is personal preference but I'm pretty curious.

Back
Top Bottom