Terminal Class pass rate

Why is Aspen undesirable?

The cost of living, similar to attempting to live in Nantucket. Million dollar neighborhoods for miles and if you want a modicum of comfort at home you're going to have a hell of a commute. Midland sucks location wise, like massively sucks, but at least you can afford a better living situation

The cost of living, similar to attempting to live in Nantucket. Million dollar neighborhoods for miles and if you want a modicum of comfort at home you're going to have a hell of a commute. Midland sucks location wise, like massively sucks, but at least you can afford a better living situation

It's not even that cheap though. I live in California and buddy of mine who is there says the rents are similar to here(granted I don't live in a super expensive area).

It's not even that cheap though. I live in California and buddy of mine who is there says the rents are similar to here(granted I don't live in a super expensive area).

It's also worse for those with a family, Midland, Apsen, and Nantucket contribute to AIDS

I think the job prospects for significant others is extremely limited there as well. It would be absolutely gorgeous, but just tough especially on AG pay
Yeahhh luckily I am single so I would be fine but I could understand that. Just praying my list is good when I get through the academy...

Back
Top Bottom