Terminal List

Bruh.
In classical logic, disjunctive syllogism[1][2](historically known as modus tollendo ponens(MTP),[3] Latin for "mode that affirms by denying")[4] is a valid argument form which is a syllogism having a disjunctive statement for one of its premises.[5][6]

giphy.gif

Can we name the suspenders guy? He’s been retired for years now. I’m just trying to see if it’s the guy I’m thinking of when I was down there around that time.

Last edited:
The guy I’m thinking of was shorter, white, heavyset and mostly bald but I’m not totally sure it’s the same guy.
That sounds like him, my class had him in 2016, but the people that washed with him we're all people who were either on the fence or clearly not going to make it. From what I heard I thought originally he was over in RTF then they needed more evaluators so he came went across the street.

The suspenders guy retired at the end of 2016.
There's been a decent amount of turnover in evaluators. The dude with the Star Wars tie became like the #1 or #2 guy at the Academy last year.
The really big guy retired in 2018.
There's other people that are certified to evaluate that are in other roles at the academy, and fill in on an as-needed basis.
Star Wars tie guy has a Star Wars mask now that someone in his family made.

Back
Top Bottom