Terminal Placement list

Terminal Placement list 10/26/2022

No permission to download
A more fun question than your nightmare... If you could oick any facility level 7 or below, where would you pick? Although I hope I'm not just getting people's hope up... This is ideal world only. Lol

If I saw GEG, BOI, or OMA on my facility list, I'd take those instantly. ELP and FAR I'd like too.

Could have sworn I saw it on the list but nope you're right haha. Not sure what I'm confusing it with but good call.

Fayetteville, NC.

Hmmmmm... BUR is high on my list. I could live in my grandparents guest house until CPC and be around most of my family. I really want to work airliners, so that’s on my priority list too.
BUR was on a lot of lists last year. I'd highly encourage anyone to get air carrier experience early if your dream is to work at a high level tower.

BUR was on a lot of lists last year. I'd highly encourage anyone to get air carrier experience early if your dream is to work at a high level tower.

Would we get that at BUR? That would be high on my list as well would not mind Southern California for a few years so tired of scraping my windshield every morning for months.

Would we get that at BUR? That would be high on my list as well would not mind Southern California for a few years so tired of scraping my windshield every morning for months.
You can view the type and amount of traffic each facility works here...
Air Traffic Activity System (ATADS)

Along with the priority placement tool, you might find it useful in ranking a potential list.

I toured the tower there once too and it seemed really cool. Realistically any of the 3 Eastern PA towers would be cool too (AVP, MDT, or ABE). I know they’re on the list a lot

I toured the tower there once too and it seemed really cool. Realistically any of the 3 Eastern PA towers would be cool too (AVP, MDT, or ABE). I know they’re on the list a lot
MDT is like my dream tower post academy, there and Vero beach

MDT is like my dream tower post academy, there and Vero beach
We’re in the same class and both would have MDT pretty high. Game on I guess! Have you toured their tower? The view is so awesome right on the river. Unfortunately I think Harrisburg is a pretty dilapidated city, so that’s pretty unattractive. My parents and HS friends live near Philly though so they’d be like only an hour away. So many things to consider

We’re in the same class and both would have MDT pretty high. Game on I guess! Have you toured their tower? The view is so awesome right on the river. Unfortunately I think Harrisburg is a pretty dilapidated city, so that’s pretty unattractive. My parents and HS friends live near Philly though so they’d be like only an hour away. So many things to consider
Never been, used to live in Maryland and have been to Hershey and Philly a bunch, seems like a cheapish area to live and it's a lvl 7

It's fun trying to figure out what will be on your list, but don't get your hopes up too high for a specific facility only to be brought crashing down when it's not there. Trust me, it's not a great feeling. My wife and I had been talking about an area we wanted to end up before I even applied, many months later a list comes and it has a facility in the exact area. To say we were excited would be an understatement. Sent in the rankings and we ended up not getting it. It felt like Mike Tyson came out of my phone and gut punched me when I read the email. So, to avoid that agony, my only advice would be to go in with an open mind bc you might end up a world away from where you want to be and actually really like it. Best of luck!
I know this is an old post but read it and was just curious...did you end up getting any of your top ranked places or did they end up giving you one of the places on your list, but not one of your rankings or places chosen?

I know this is an old post but read it and was just curious...did you end up getting any of your top ranked places or did they end up giving you one of the places on your list, but not one of your rankings or places chosen?

I got my #3 ranked facility from the list. The majority of people I’ve seen get their #1/2 but it depends on how many people want each the facility.

I got my #3 ranked facility from the list. The majority of people I’ve seen get their #1/2 but it depends on how many people want each the facility.
Thankfully for you it was at least somewhere on your ranked list or 1 of the places you wanted. One of my friends got a place that was not even on his ranked list or one of his choices. I'm curious to know how many people have been unfortunate for this to happen to them?

One of my old roommates got FAI and literally put in requests to transfer to every facility in the continental US and only got out after 6 years. Really scary to see it on the list

One of my old roommates got FAI and literally put in requests to transfer to every facility in the continental US and only got out after 6 years. Really scary to see it on the list

I couldn't be more excited about this opportunity, but 6 years in Alaska..? Bruh. That's rough. Why 6 years just staffing levels?

Back
Top Bottom