Terminal Placement list

Terminal Placement list 10/26/2022

No permission to download
If I read it correctly, there's something like 1400 people who were hired this FY who are still waiting on FOLs.

Thanks for the update!! They are showing my spot filled and my start date! I see the light at the end of the tunnel finally

Not too thrilled about seeing PIE on there for reserved for a nest spot and being offered again in October. If they could push that back a few months for this new bid to close, that'd be greaaaaaat. /rant

would I be correct in assuming that the facilities which have an assignment date listed as "October" would be offered to those prior experience hires that will get a facility list in October? expecting to get my list in the next couple weeks and just curious

would I be correct in assuming that the facilities which have an assignment date listed as "October" would be offered to those prior experience hires that will get a facility list in October? expecting to get my list in the next couple weeks and just curious
That's when they're expected to be filled. Could be academy grads or prior exp fills. But yes, if that is the slate of facilities up when you are offered your list, it'll be along these lines (assuming those are the facilities you are qualified for).

Almost 100 previous experience controllers and Academy graduates placed in the past month. Not too shabby. And not a bad start to FY17.

I heard that for en route, students at the academy can choose if they want Hawaii, Guam, or Puerto Rico during the first week there but if they get it, they cannot choose from the list in the last week. Does anyone know if this process is used for Terminal students as well?

I heard that for en route, students at the academy can choose if they want Hawaii, Guam, or Puerto Rico during the first week there but if they get it, they cannot choose from the list in the last week. Does anyone know if this process is used for Terminal students as well?

They only offer Hawaii, Guam, Alaska, or Puerto Rico to people who either currently live there or have another reason for living there. Otherwise you have to pick from the list supplied after you pass your PV.

I'm just curious if anyone has any information on the distribution of facility lists? It just seems like it's been awhile since facility lists have been sent out. I've heard the distribution has been Thursday afternoons, usually in two week intervals, but I'm curious if anyone knows if any have been getting sent out recently? Is there a delay, are the distribution procedures being changed, etc? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom