Terminal Placement list

Terminal Placement list 10/26/2022

No permission to download
Ie it safe to assume tge facilities that say 1/17 and are reserved for previous experience will be the next list?
If there's a date it's because that line has been assigned to someone. Nothing is reserved and any offers someone gets are based on their experience. There is no generic list.

Thank you for the update.

Can someone please explain to me the difference between "Offered to", "Reserved for", and "Filled with" hardship?

Thank you for the update.

Can someone please explain to me the difference between "Offered to", "Reserved for", and "Filled with" hardship?
reserved is the block of facs being offered, offered means the tol has been issued, filled means its accepted

Does anyone have any advice on how to read this spreadsheet? Particularity the slot number? I pulled up my choice facility, FAY, and every single time it is listed it says "Pass Over Due to Facility Training Backlog." Is that bad?

Does anyone have any advice on how to read this spreadsheet? Particularity the slot number? I pulled up my choice facility, FAY, and every single time it is listed it says "Pass Over Due to Facility Training Backlog." Is that bad?
There is a list of facilities that are currently at their max capacity for trainees. They're put on a 'pass over' list for a certain amount of time. FAY is currently on the list until 3/5/17. Looking at the historical list, some facilities continue the hold after their schedules end date like FAY was on a placement hold from 9/1/16-12/1/16 then followed it up with 12/5/16-3/5/17. Are you currently at the academy?

Back
Top Bottom