Terminal Placement list

Terminal Placement list 10/26/2022

No permission to download
I'm just curious if anyone has any information on the distribution of facility lists? It just seems like it's been awhile since facility lists have been sent out. I've heard the distribution has been Thursday afternoons, usually in two week intervals, but I'm curious if anyone knows if any have been getting sent out recently? Is there a delay, are the distribution procedures being changed, etc? Thanks!
I'm DOD and had a coworker get a list last Thursday. Nice list too! 23 facilities on it.

It means someone in the FAA put in for a hardship transfer (from my basic understanding its due to like a sick family member, separated from family, etc) and it was accepted. I'm sure someone will be able to give a much more detailed response, but that's the gist of it.

It means someone in the FAA put in for a hardship transfer (from my basic understanding its due to like a sick family member, separated from family, etc) and it was accepted. I'm sure someone will be able to give a much more detailed response, but that's the gist of it.
I appreciate that!

Hey everyone, first post here. Nice job, MJ on the website, love all the info! I noticed that there were level 12 TRACONS on the list which I thought was bizarre because I didn't think they put new hires there, anyone know anything about that?

I'm taking the ATSA on Thursday so I appreciate the write up you did on the site!

That is the overall terminal placement list. It includes everyone, not just academy grads. Prior experience new hires can be put in level 12s. Academy grads will be in 7 and below (occasionally an 8 ).

Last edited:
Yeah I got my TOL turned in the paperwork. Just waiting for further instruction.

I would continue to wait, and probably wouldn't even bother looking at placement lists at this point, things are wayyyy to subject to change. Not to be the downer, but that's my generic advice to anyone in the hiring process at this point. It takes a long time, so sit back, enjoy a cold drink, and get a job (if you don't currently have one!) :)

Back
Top Bottom