Terminal Placement list

Terminal Placement list 10/26/2022

No permission to download
There is a list of facilities that are currently at their max capacity for trainees. They're put on a 'pass over' list for a certain amount of time. FAY is currently on the list until 3/5/17. Looking at the historical list, some facilities continue the hold after their schedules end date like FAY was on a placement hold from 9/1/16-12/1/16 then followed it up with 12/5/16-3/5/17. Are you currently at the academy?
I am not at academy. I have a friend at FAY who said he wouldn't be surprised if part of why my application was accepted was because I selected FAY as my choice. I am attempting to read the mind of the FAA. I'd working to figure out what would be my most likely assignment based on my prefered region (the south east).

I am not at academy. I have a friend at FAY who said he wouldn't be surprised if part of why my application was accepted was because I selected FAY as my choice. I am attempting to read the mind of the FAA. I'd working to figure out what would be my most likely assignment based on my prefered region (the south east).
Prior Experience or did you get picked up on the general announcement?

Two weeks ago HR confirmed that all my approved clearances have been received, when does ATO email me a list of facilities to rank?

Good morning,

Is it safe to assume going through the list the level 5/6's with no status will be offered to Academy graduates? I received a TOL for terminal, and am trying to gauge my chances at getting a facility in the "Southern Skies " district.

Not necessarily, some prior experience have been getting those lower level facilities as well. That being said, there are a ton of level 8s (only level 8s I have seen offered to new hire are okc and Wichita), so prior experience may start getting more of those. It's nearly impossible to figure out what the ato will offer.

ATC'rs, I received my list this past Thursday and submitted my preferences. Does anyone know how shortly after they notify you of which facility you got? Thanks!

ATC'rs, I received my list this past Thursday and submitted my preferences. Does anyone know how shortly after they notify you of which facility you got? Thanks!
There's no definite answer. It shouldn't be very long though, Couple weeks at most.

I saw on the placement list today that San Antonio has a spot reserved for an Academy graduate....How is that possible?

Could someone more experienced with the terminal placement list please help me out? I was picked up for terminal and I'm completing the CIL now. I live in southern Indiana and was wanting to know my chances for Terre Haute (KHUF) and Evansville (KEVV). Any information helps, thanks.

Search to see if they're on there. If there's nothing annotated in the line it's a free slot. The higher up the list the better you have of being offered, but for prior exp placements the slot number isn't indicative of availability.

Edit: saw you're ots. For academy placements, it goes in a more predictable order; top to bottom. 7 and below is offered with some of the more poorly staffed 8s thrown in.

Edit 2: pro tip- you can filter the excel file so it displays only certain facilities, levels, etc. When you get a class you can sort of guess what facs could be offered based on how many classes there are in front of you versus the slots.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom