The woeful unpreparedness of Management

Normally I would concur but my instinct paid off in this instance. My sensing is that the hammer will come down hard on those trying to scam and I wanted to leave no doubt for the lawyers if it ever came to that.
If people don’t have a flight surgeon documented past/present issue, they are asking for trouble. By saying that they now have or have had their entire career without disclosing it won’t result in a good outcome.

“Medical History - HAVE YOU EVER IN YOUR LIFE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH, HAD, OR DO YOU PRESENTLY HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?”
Check the correct box and most of the time, the Flight Surgeon will ask you a few questions about your prior reported condition(s) and move on with your exam and issue your medical.

Truth. I wouldn't fuck around with medical stuff to get a few days off work. People have been burnt bad in the past.

If people don’t have a flight surgeon documented past/present issue, they are asking for trouble. By saying that they now have or have had their entire career without disclosing it won’t result in a good outcome.

“Medical History - HAVE YOU EVER IN YOUR LIFE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH, HAD, OR DO YOU PRESENTLY HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?”
Check the correct box and most of the time, the Flight Surgeon will ask you a few questions about your prior reported condition(s) and move on with your exam and issue your medical.

The partisan bullshit is appalling and has embedded itself in some.ppls brains to the point of deranged obsession. I don't like how Trump has handled Covid19 either, but it's a pretty far leap to say that the FAA --which famously hates controllers and are notoriously incompetent under ALL administrations-- would have bowed down to NATCA and actually gave a shit about our safety under a different white house. Go to reddit and 4chan and argue repib vs dem and go watch your hannity and rachel maddow and fuck off.
I hate the partisan bullshit as well. It guarantees dysfunction. But the Red Book and Slate Book are both Obama admin books and the 2 best contracts we've had. It matters. We might be reminded yet again how much it matters if Trump wins. 2022 VaderBlack Book gonna be way lit. String a few Republican admins together and we'll be out a pension as well. Cuz, you know, your retirement plans should be in the market, oh wait..............

String a few Republican admins together and we'll be out a pension as well. Cuz, you know, your retirement plans should be in the market, oh wait..............

You must be a Tspcalc disciple!

We have binding arbitration now. No more imposed work rules ever again. All will be well.

You must be a Tspcalc disciple!

We have binding arbitration now. No more imposed work rules ever again. All will be well.
Not true at all. If those executive orders kick in at the end of the current CBA, we're gonna be fucking screwed. They will only negotiate mandatory items now, which is a very small number of current articles. The rest are gone. And if we go to arbitration? Guess who the arbitrators are? Trump administration appointees.

Considering a Dem Administration had a pandemic team in place that this administration disbanded. Maybe, maybe not. It is clear that this administration did not take this outbreak seriously and it's been proven that Republican congressmen sold their stocks before breaking the news to the public so they could make money before the crash.

So go suck that Rep dick and lube it up because if Trump gets re-elected its going to be White Book 2.0 and he's going to fuck us with it. But Im sure youll be on here whining and wondering how it happened and how it must be the Democrats that did it.
Zealot

Everyone just be sure to document document document. There is federal workers comp. Keep paper trails. Don't discuss with management in person only via documented email. Forward emails to yourself for record. Know who has tested positive and what your exposure was. Pray you don't catch this shit but, if you do, drop the hammer and unload everything you DOCUMENTED.

Diane Feinstein is a California Democrat...

giphy.gif

Perhaps it's a better idea then everybody half-assing social distancing for 2 months and destroying the world economy for years.
Everyone is half assing social distancing because the government doesn’t have a coherent message about how serious this could become. When you spend 3 weeks telling everyone that the incoming disaster is a hoax you really set yourself up for failure trying to get people to take you seriously later.

Back
Top Bottom