The woeful unpreparedness of Management

One of my supervisors sons’ is on that carrier. He is not too happy with how the Navy has been handling it. The Captain also apparently isn’t very happy and has been begging the Navy to implement the DoD and CDC individual quarantine guidelines but the Navy insists on doing group quarantine.
They just removed the Captain. Guess the FAA mindset exists everywhere.

ZOB now has a positive COVID-19 test. Conveniently the test results came back right as the employee has been out of the building for 15 days...

ZOB now has a positive COVID-19 test. Conveniently the test results came back right as the employee has been out of the building for 15 days...

Jesus it’s not the FAA that is the one administering the tests or having anything to do with the results or the timeline.

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

During this terrible COVID-19 national emergency, we say:

THANK YOU for your unwavering commitment to your profession, your co-workers, your facilities, and your country.

THANK YOU for continuing to come to work in this unprecedented national emergency, giving your focus, skills, and dedication to ensuring the safety of the flying public and the National Airspace System.

THANK YOU for working to keep yourselves and your families safe.

THANK YOU for caring for each other in your workplaces like they were a member of your own family. The NATCA Family takes care of each other and we have seen so many examples of this to ensure everyone has their personal needs met, from childcare to needed errands and much more.

THANK YOU for your calm professionalism, even in the face of unrelenting pressure and anxiety that we all feel as we navigate each hour as carefully and deliberately as we can.
THANK YOU for your solidarity and commitment to NATCA. This Union has faced many challenges together and stayed strong and together through each of them. This challenge is more significant than anything faced before, but our solidarity will lift us all, and continue to set an inspiring example.

THANK YOU NATCA members. Your Union continues to be concerned about all of you and your loved ones. Any member can directly contact their regional leadership at the email below for assistance or with any questions regarding COVID-19-related issues.

In solidarity from your most grateful and appreciative National Executive Board
Was wondering if I missed some massive back patting the last few days due to everyone one social media thanking the Union

Possibly just a trainee... it’s lonely being a trainee right now. Just sit around and hope my dollars are deposited every other Friday. (Got it today). Don’t really get any info on anything.

Florida is in for a world of hurt due to their genius governor.

Lol orange man bad, and Desantis man too! It's all politics for the zealots. No escape. Its truly impressive to be so brainwashed and lack free thinking to the point everything only can be boiled down to the corrupt 2 party system and whichever side you fall on. In a way I envy this, it must be freeing. Thank god they didnt end up w the naked crackhead Gillum eh? Oh wait wrong party I forgot the bar to measure all with, oops!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol orange man bad, and Desantis man too! It's all politics for the zealots. No escape. Its truly impressive to be so brainwashed and lack free thinking to the point everything only can be boiled down to the corrupt 2 party system and whichever side you fall on. In a way I envy this, it must be freeing. Thank god they didnt end up w the naked crackhead Gillum eh? Oh wait wrong party I forgot the bar to measure all with, oops!
The circumstances in which Gillum was found were... interesting XD...

The circumstances in which Gillum was found were... interesting XD...

His attorneys and the political machine have been in overdrive scrubbing the net sending cease and desists. Naked, blood, vomit, drugs... Hes a truly sick person and the bad thing is these are the types that seem to seek and feel entitled to power. A man of the people! Do as I say, not as I do! Remind you of anyone close to home?

Back
Top Bottom