The woeful unpreparedness of Management

Lol orange man bad, and Desantis man too! It's all politics for the zealots. No escape. Its truly impressive to be so brainwashed and lack free thinking to the point everything only can be boiled down to the corrupt 2 party system and whichever side you fall on. In a way I envy this, it must be freeing. Thank god they didnt end up w the naked crackhead Gillum eh? Oh wait wrong party I forgot the bar to measure all with, oops!

I’m not sure if you’re doing your schtick here, but you CAN criticize a politician without taking a stance in favor of one party or another. If anything, you’re the one making this “political”. People can do things are that are universally or objectively stupid, despite party affiliation.

I’m not sure if you’re doing your schtick here, but you CAN criticize a politician without taking a stance in favor of one party or another. If anything, you’re the one making this “political”. People can do things are that are universally or objectively stupid, despite party affiliation.

good and obvious point. and that would be true if I had parachuted in like a child at a rated R movie w no frame of reference... instead of reading, marinating, and interacting extensively on this forum for a couple years; which i have. the only schtick is your pedantic "fact check" . teacher becomes student daniel-san!

giphy.gif

good and obvious point. and that would be true if I had parachuted in like a child at a rated R movie w no frame of reference... instead of reading, marinating, and interacting extensively on this forum for a couple years; which i have. the only schtick is your pedantic "fact check" . teacher becomes student daniel-san!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Alright keep using your red herring fallacy to prove some point about the troubles of a two party system anytime someone brings up a politicians name. I bow to your supreme logic due to your lengthy, well marinated, activity on this niche ATC forum.

Lol orange man bad, and Desantis man too! It's all politics for the zealots. No escape. Its truly impressive to be so brainwashed and lack free thinking to the point everything only can be boiled down to the corrupt 2 party system and whichever side you fall on. In a way I envy this, it must be freeing. Thank god they didnt end up w the naked crackhead Gillum eh? Oh wait wrong party I forgot the bar to measure all with, oops!
Do you have alerts on for every post. Ever made. To just troll who ever speaks out against your lord and savior trump? Get a grip man, face it this admin dropped the ball, I don’t care what previous admin did. It’s 2020 that’s the admin I want to talk about and what they’re NOT doing. Since you wanna mock those that criticize the impeached potus and fellow repubs, I don’t wanna see you talking about hazard pay. Just go to work, because science sucks, viruses aren’t real and it’s all a hoax to ruin a re election. Go ahead @ me with your comment about how I know nothing.

Do you have alerts on for every post. Ever made. To just troll who ever speaks out against your lord and savior trump?

Demonstrably untrue, AB19 refutes that in the next post. No one even spoke out against Trump. It was a "Ron Desantis is going to get everyone killed because he is not throwing out the constitution and barring all humans from leaving their house" take. in other words, the new CNN chyron 24/7. I'll stick with the constitution.

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

Sometimes I think pushingtin hates trump, sometimes I think he hates liberals.

I know he is an offensive person and some are embarrassed that he is prez, but its very strange to hear every tiny obscure problem blamed on him. His virus response started out very poorly imo. He obviously is not responsible for the bass ackwards culture in the agency. The aptly put "Woeful Unpreparedness" that has existed for decades. And yet there is an obsession with going back to that well. its a cult.

how has pushingtin not been muted or shadowbanned yet? clearly he's a troll...

someone who posts that its Donald Trump's fault that China unleashed a bio-weapon that is ruining the world, is much more deliberately provocative. Cancel culture is not cool.

Demonstrably untrue, AB19 refutes that in the next post. No one even spoke out against Trump. It was a "Ron Desantis is going to get everyone killed because he is not throwing out the constitution and barring all humans from leaving their house" take. in other words, the new CNN chyron 24/7. I'll stick with the constitution.

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

I know he is an offensive person and some are embarrassed that he is prez, but its very strange to hear every tiny obscure problem blamed on him. His virus response started out very poorly imo. He obviously is not responsible for the bass ackwards culture in the agency. The aptly put "Woeful Unpreparedness" that has existed for decades. And yet there is an obsession with going back to that well. its a cult.

someone who posts that its Donald Trump's fault that China unleashed a bio-weapon that is ruining the world, is much more deliberately provocative. Cancel culture is not cool.
Just playing his words back during this entire process show how horrendous he is. You don’t just get it all back cus you finally get equipment going 3 months later.

Yeah, just silence everyone you don't agree with. Surely that's the solution
Nah, silence people who are literally derailing the point of the entire thread and have done in other threads as well, for the past year I've been on and lurking the forum.

Personally, I've muted him because he's clearly a shitty person who can't get anyone to listen to his views except on this forum because anyone with half a brain would know to ignore him, but looking at other people react to him and give him attention is painful in itself. Doesn't make most topics worth discussing if most of the people (on ANY topic on p65) are just debating a guy who is dogmatic in his woefully mistaken opinions.

Remember this post was about FAA management being unprepared instead of "Why Trump bad orange man"? There's a time and place to discuss politics but EVERY single thread on EVERY single topic on this ENTIRE forum isn't it.

edit: and I agree with PushingTin... I'm conservative lol

Last edited:
Petition to change the name of the post to “An exploration in how quickly any topic becomes about the same old shit.”

If the agency is cancer, it’s because people are cancer.

edit: WE ARE LEGION, AND WE ARE CANCER

Back
Top Bottom