The woeful unpreparedness of Management

Can ORD/C90, DFW/D10, ATL/A80, LAX/SCT, ET AL now get in on 25% CIP scam!? Or are they lower level 2nd class facilities who can never rise to "Level 13" of one special place ? Asking for a couple thousand frandz.

GulfCharlie gets all the real news and good shit. Should do consulting work for CNN. Why do these channels all have a DEATH TOLL ticker up? Sick fucks.

The people working a week of mids are this vending machine.... but I think a lot of em like it!

EnormousUnripeKiwi-max-1mb.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Can ORD/C90, DFW/D10, ATL/A80, LAX/SCT, ET AL now get in on 25% CIP scam!? Or are they lower level 2nd class facilities who can never rise to "Level 13" of one special place ? Asking for a couple thousand frandz.

GulfCharlie gets all the real news and good shit. Should do consulting work for CNN. Why do these channels all have a DEATH TOLL ticker up? Sick fucks.

The people working a week of mids are this vending machine.... but I think a lot of em like it!

View attachment 3629
I wish I could take credit for it but a colleague had posted it on our slack group, same with this one but enjoy ?

C9FC5991-C339-4E64-A28F-21D5CC49D86C.jpeg

I wish I could take credit for it but a colleague had posted it on our slack group, same with this one but enjoy ?

View attachment 3630

It paints the same picture. What a total scam that one facility gets 15% more than anyone else is even eligible for. Ya hate to see it. Others who are working more traffic but treated as less. Yet pay the same % in dues $? THE GREAT CIP MYSTERY continues. Hazard pay now too! Will Covid level the playing field? These numbers have crystallized the issue. #SilverLinings #EqualPayForEqualWork #BestJobInTheWorld

AnguishedFancyDavidstiger-size_restricted.gif

It paints the same picture. What a total scam that one facility gets 15% more than anyone else is even eligible for. Ya hate to see it. Others who are working more traffic but treated as less. Yet pay the same % in dues $? THE GREAT CIP MYSTERY continues. Hazard pay now too! Will Covid level the playing field? These numbers have crystallized the issue. #SilverLinings #EqualPayForEqualWork #BestJobInTheWorld

View attachment 3632

It's almost like one of the places have a staffing issue

Also seems like a weird time to be evaluating traffic numbers but I guess when you're off the deep end it's hard to come back

Didn't see one for 2019 so I'll just leave this one here I guess

https:/www.wral.com/coronavirus/local-flight-school-ceo-threatens-employees-in-internal-email/19035671/%3fversion=amp

DAF54088-5FCD-40F2-A513-F8DAB46EF692.jpeg

FAA Material right there boys.

anyone know what time the new Guidelines will be released by the President?
Pretty sure nothing is going to change anytime soon. At least no meaningful changes. Virtually all of the guidelines/orders impacting people at this point are coming from the Governors and Mayors. Even if Trump walked out today and gave an all clear, the majority of people would still be stuck at home per Executive Orders.

Pretty sure nothing is going to change anytime soon. At least no meaningful changes. Virtually all of the guidelines/orders impacting people at this point are coming from the Governors and Mayors. Even if Trump walked out today and gave an all clear, the majority of people would still be stuck at home per Executive Orders.
But we’d get sent back cus were fed prolly.

Just got word that my tower and a few other small towers won't be moving towards an alternate schedule to help stop the spread. They had us come up with a 2-team schedule which was denied because NATCA felt like it was still too many people in the building, so we were told to make a 3-team schedule which the FAA then denied due to staffing being too thin.

They told us to resubmit our 2-team schedule before balking at the OT, so we were told to remain working our normal schedule. Our count is way down and we constantly have 6-8 people in the building throughout the day still. Guess ill die?

Just got word that my tower and a few other small towers won't be moving towards an alternate schedule to help stop the spread. They had us come up with a 2-team schedule which was denied because NATCA felt like it was still too many people in the building, so we were told to make a 3-team schedule which the FAA then denied due to staffing being too thin.

They told us to resubmit our 2-team schedule before balking at the OT, so we were told to remain working our normal schedule. Our count is way down and we constantly have 6-8 people in the building throughout the day still. Guess ill die?

I think that if they cant come up with a proper reduced staffing plan (through no fault of the workers obviously, who aren't responsible for staffing the building), small towers should be closed altogether and be given over for 1 in 1 out to the respective approach controls or ARTCCs. This to me seems like the only option. Unless you count being a sacrificial lamb as an option. #BestJobinTheWorld

That would make sense though. Gotta keep that train running to get those 30 ops over 15 hours each day!

Back
Top Bottom