Tier 2 prior military question.

I had to find out for myself I was tier 2. I was never notified.

Found out I was T2 in JAN 2018 didnt get an appointment till Nov 2018

I only had to retake the drug test because I've been in the hiring process so long the original expired.

and yeah, I did my Tier 2 eval and apparently they dont contact you for a drug test refresh until all the medical stuff gets cleared by aerospace medicine
Did they ask you for full medical records or just ompf and va disability letter? I'm in fl as well so I'm planning to hunker down and forget about this till I get more word.

Did they ask you for full medical records or just ompf and va disability letter? I'm in fl as well so I'm planning to hunker down and forget about this till I get more word.

I do not have any va disability. but for the records I had to get them myself from my last duty station (Army)

October 25th 2018, gov shutdown added 2 months to this wait time I bet
Alright, so you're pretty in line with the other guy who did his drug refresh recently with the timeline. I have my psych eval tomorrow, so I'm hoping I'll be doing a refresher in a couple months.

Fos have you gotten a class date yet since your refresh?

Alright, so you're pretty in line with the other guy who did his drug refresh recently with the timeline. I have my psych eval tomorrow, so I'm hoping I'll be doing a refresher in a couple months.

Fos have you gotten a class date yet since your refresh?

Yeah just got my class (May 13th) a couple days ago

Waiting on a tier II from the April 2017 bid here. Took forever to get my medical paperwork from the VA and even longer to get my personnel records from HQ Marine Corps. But they have had all of the paperwork since Early February this year, not sure how long it will take for me to get to see the head shrinker. How long was it taking for you guys to see the doc after you got all your records sent in to the FAA?

Anybody getting any updates yet? i figure to check in with my med POC every quarter. hopefuly by 6 months ill here something. Im kinda glad because this should let me finish my degree

Anybody getting any updates yet? i figure to check in with my med POC every quarter. hopefuly by 6 months ill here something. Im kinda glad because this should let me finish my degree
Yes, I got my all clear take your drug test email last week. Took my drug test today. Now I wait to hear back and get that FOL.

Yes, I got my all clear take your drug test email last week. Took my drug test today. Now I wait to hear back and get that FOL.
What region are you in? I had my tier 2 evaluation in January this year also but haven’t heard anything since. I’ve tried to contact anyone, but no answers. Did you get notification that your paperwork was received or did you contact anybody? I literally haven’t heard anything since the govt opened back up and all Hope said was that they got my appointment date.

im in south fl. I submitted everything real quick and they accepted but i was cautioned that it would take a long time

Back
Top Bottom