Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
The face mask people are a special type of insane. I love when assholes say “even if you don’t believe in masks wear them for my piece of mind”. How about you never bring your dog out in public again, it might help the “piece of mind” for the 10% of people scared of dogs
I was once bitten by a child, please dont bring them out in public, “even if you don’t believe in kids biting people, muzzle them or dont bring them out for my piece of mind”

The face mask people are a special type of insane. I love when assholes say “even if you don’t believe in masks wear them for my piece of mind”. How about you never bring your dog out in public again, it might help the “piece of mind” for the 10% of people scared of dogs

its become the most extreme and psycho example of virtue signaling of our lifetime. You had Livestrong bracelets for a minute but then Lance was a fraud & it wasn't cool anymore. We already know Fauci is a lying asshole yet masks are picking up steam! even these fat slob Congressman who cant fit a mask over their face are putting them on like clowns so they can scold those who don't. NN9419 is 100% right i think. Coronavirus has become the new religion for a huge sect and theyre gonna milk that Cow til theres nohin left....or at least til Novemberish? Until then if you are a trainee? collateral damage suckers!

Nadler.jpg

Everything I’ve heard from my manager is that trainees will be assigned to crews and it will just integrate into the modified schedule. Idk about bigger places but we could get some training done on the current set up.
My facility is putting trainees with certs on crews, but only to work. No indication on when they’ll be allowed to actually train, or when the labs will begin to reopen.

its become the most extreme and psycho example of virtue signaling of our lifetime. You had Livestrong bracelets for a minute but then Lance was a fraud & it wasn't cool anymore. We already know Fauci is a lying asshole yet masks are picking up steam! even these fat slob Congressman who cant fit a mask over their face are putting them on like clowns so they can scold those who don't. NN9419 is 100% right i think. Coronavirus has become the new religion for a huge sect and theyre gonna milk that Cow til theres nohin left....or at least til Novemberish? Until then if you are a trainee? collateral damage suckers!

"You didn’t say anything actually smart. Really like a little kid saying stupid comments back when they’re wrong. Pathetic"
Works Cited: popa, Kilo. “Training Hold.” PointSixtyFive, PointSixtyFive, 16 May 2020, pointsixtyfive.com/xenforo/threads/training- hold.4186/page-20.

While positive tests are up hospitalizations and deaths are level or down, the media is using the higher numbers as propaganda bull shit to push their pussy agenda. It’s seeping into ATC and will continue to fuck the trainees out of advancement and applicants from getting hired. This shit show will give the Agency and NATCA a built in excuse for the rest of our careers as to why we are understaffed and that “NCEPT will work great as soon as XXXXX happens”.

The only silver lining is if we get hazard pay out of it. It would be a scam but we are all being fucked with so much I would take it and happily accept it for auxiliary reasons, kind of like “pain and suffering” when people sue Publix for slipping in the ice cream aisle and bruise their ass.

While positive tests are up hospitalizations and deaths are level or down, the media is using the higher numbers as propaganda bull shit to push their pussy agenda. It’s seeping into ATC and will continue to fuck the trainees out of advancement and applicants from getting hired. This shit show will give the Agency and NATCA a built in excuse for the rest of our careers as to why we are understaffed and that “NCEPT will work great as soon as XXXXX happens”.

The only silver lining is if we get hazard pay out of it. It would be a scam but we are all being fucked with so much I would take it and happily accept it for auxiliary reasons, kind of like “pain and suffering” when people sue Publix for slipping in the ice cream aisle and bruise their ass.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT IS THE PUSSY AGENDA??????????
WHAT ARE THEY PUSHING OH WISE FIGHTINGIRISH2012????

It’s seeping into ATC and will continue to fuck the trainees out of advancement and applicants from getting hired.

yep. Trainees are the equivalent of hot garbage now that this big machine has been activated to throw wrenches into society and shut everything down or keep it barely sputtering. Trainees are like thinking you can keep your 4th generation farm when some crooked local politician wants to build a bridge to nowhere and says... imminent domain! Trainees are like the downstream villages or the Yangtze River Dolphins who suffered and were extincted when the Chinese Communist Party decided to erect the 3 Gorges Dam.

I'll take it w interest! They have flushed the CBA down a dirty Tracon toilet while they hideout in their Covid Bomb shelters feasting on DoorDash with dirty stained double chins and lips laughing maniacally at all of the gyms going out of business as they craft carefully worded weekly emails to rub just enough salt in our wounds to not quit or go mad, just lobotomize our sense of self as everything everywhere gives way to mobs and masks

Last edited by a moderator:
yep. Trainees are the equivalent of hot garbage now that this big machine has been activated to throw wrenches into society and shut everything down or keep it barely sputtering. Trainees are like thinking you can keep your 4th generation farm when some crooked local politician wants to build a bridge to nowhere and says... imminent domain! Trainees are like the downstream villages or the Yangtze River Dolphins who suffered and were extincted when the Chinese Communist Party decided to erect the 3 Gorges Damn.

I'll take it w interest! They have flushed the CBA down a dirty Tracon toilet while they hideout in their Covid Bomb shelters feasting on DoorDash with dirty stained double chins and lips laughing maniacally at all of the gyms going out of business as they craft carefully worded weekly emails to rub just enough salt in our wounds to not quit or go mad, just lobotomize our sense of self as everything everywhere gives way to mobs and masks
I... honestly, most of the things you say at least make sense, even if I think you're wrong, misguided, combative, and generally ill-informed. This is something else. You may want to lay off the crystal meth.

Masks protect against COVID like underwear protects a fart.
True, actually. I read a story once (may have even been formed as a jokey paper?) where a bored scientist farted into a petri dish nude, and into a separate dish while wearing underwear. Surprise surprise, there was a lot more growth in the nude dish. Similarly, masks protect the community by keeping fluids/aerosals/particles contained when people talk and cough and sneeze.
MsYL7HO.jpg

SPehGCL.jpg

Imagine thinking that you know better than the people that have literally trained and devoted their life to the prevention of spreading infectious diseases

Bet you think vaccines don't work either because some natural healing guru said so
Your boy Jim Carey don’t think vaccines work, think of that the next time you are masturbating to one of his anti America painting.

I missed some of a telecon today, but I did hear on it that July 15th is not going to happen as a date for training to restart.
What's going to happen is that facilities will be sent out more stylus's and pointers, along with faceshields (enough for 1-2 per operational employee) and once those are in place, the training will start the next day.
Looking to get more information now, so I'll post when I know more.

I missed some of a telecon today, but I did hear on it that July 15th is not going to happen as a date for training to restart.
What's going to happen is that facilities will be sent out more stylus's and pointers, along with faceshields (enough for 1-2 per operational employee) and once those are in place, the training will start the next day.
Looking to get more information now, so I'll post when I know more.

How long does it take to get stylus and masks to facilitate... wtf

My guess is they are assembling a work group as of now who will decide on where to get the styluses and face shields and once they have reached a conclusion a separate work group will be formed for implementation. Ball park 4-6 months
Perfect.

The OJT workgroup had recommendations:
PPE in place at facilities prior to starting OJT
Pointers have been ordered through the Logistics Center
Everybody will have their own stylus (thought that was already completed though)
Faceshields will be optional in addition to the masks
To make masks mandatory would require lots of negotiating Impact & Implementation
ZFW/D10/DFW will be the test facilities for faceshields, they'll arrive this week, and it'll be a three day test, and then they'll decide which faceshield to go with
Then there will be a national briefing, once that's all complete, OJT can resume (expected to be 7-10 days after the tests are complete)
The National Training Initiative, 12-15 hours and 15-18 hours, isn't planned to resume, but will be assessed after OJT resumes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom