Vaccine Time Off Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait. You didn’t know nurses actually go to college for their education? Imagine being this dumb and probably never banged a nurse, or gotten to know one
Getting a AS in nursing isn’t exactly what I’d call an education. This coming from a guy with one in Aviation.

The line is drawn when it interferes with the common defense and general welfare of the people, an applicable situation would be for-profit prisons, current revenue generating policing practices, corporate reform and increased taxation. I don't see how a vaccine violates any constitutional right unless the constitutional right is either misunderstood or criminally misinterpreted.

What you're saying is not applicable, again I don't get fat because you eat cake. Though I am subject to subsidizing McDonald's labor costs through my taxes and therefore yes they should be reformed or destroyed.
You’re speaking in rhetoric not facts. If you’re going after covid, why not go after things that kill more than covid? Just because you’re not smart enough to read title vii doesn’t mean it doesn’t apply. An EO can’t override established contacts or law

But do you have a flag on the back of your f250?
No but I do have it on the back of my Mercedes. I love how everybody makes an assumption that I have an F250 but I guess you will all love to know that you’ve been getting trolled by a woman so please do tell me how I feel about a uterus since you know ?

And guess what I return the shopping cart every single fucking time honeys ??

At this point I don’t even want to stay in the job to work with a bunch of pussies like you, it’s embarrassing.

“ The government isn’t making you get the vaccine your employer is” but my employer is the government“ ???

Have fun being sheep the rest of your career. I bet you are all the type of men that will get down on your knees when a woman tells you.

No but I do have it on the back of my Mercedes. I love how everybody makes an assumption that I have an F250 but I guess you will all love to know that you’ve been getting trolled by a woman so please do tell me how I feel about a uterus since you know ?

At this point I don’t even want to stay in the job to work with a bunch of pussies like you, it’s embarrassing.

“ The government isn’t making you get the vaccine your employer is” but my employer is the government“ ???

Have fun being sheep the rest of your career. I bet you are all the type of men that will get down on your knees when a woman tells you.
F28BCD92-5B2A-4A57-89A0-7EDDC0575773.jpeg

You’re speaking in rhetoric not facts. If you’re going after covid, why not go after things that kill more than covid? Just because you’re not smart enough to read title vii doesn’t mean it doesn’t apply. An EO can’t override established contacts or law
Ok I'll bite, where in the Civil Rights Act do you think a vaccine mandate for employment would be a violation...

catfish GIF

Wait. You didn’t know nurses actually go to college for their education? Imagine being this dumb and probably never banged a nurse, or gotten to know one
An AA isn’t an education two years of glorified high school isn’t meaningful

Ok I'll bite, where in the Civil Rights Act do you think a vaccine mandate for employment would be a violation...
In the part where they have to reasonable exemptions for moral and religious beliefs, accommodations for people who can’t get them due to medical reasons.

But 2 years beyond that is meaningful?
Yes? Considering those last two years of most four years of degrees are when you go into your subject of study the most?

In the part where they have to reasonable exemptions for moral and religious beliefs, accommodations for people who can’t get them due to medical reasons.
Yeah it’s not reasonable to make me work with people who don’t get vaccinated, so there’s the governments out lmao

Yes? Considering those last two years of most four years of degrees are when you go into your subject of study the most?
Still glorified high school though. An AA/AS in anything still requires subject courses. I went to a high school that had specified programs and received a certificate for it. Does that count for anything beyond just having a diploma? I would say any education is meaningful as long as it is applicable to what you’re doing.

Medical reasons have already been widely discussed for COVID, medical inability is one of the protected groups for others getting the vaccine.

I think k you might be confused, it's not "moral and religious" it's a "moral basis of religion". Tell me what religious exemption you're claiming and I'll tell you everything else you'll have to start depriving yourself of due to religion.

Or read this, breaks it down fairly easy.

Morality is not subject to the CRA, even though it is an attempt at legislating it.

Sounds like bigotry on your part. What’s the matter? Doesn’t your vaccine protect you?
Yeah I’m against people who don’t like science, my vaccine doesn’t protect the people who can’t actually get it though when there’s people who refuse to wear even masks let alone get a vaccine. So even if those people who can’t get it are few and far between, I do the right thing and get vaccinated so I’m less likely to catch it or let it mutate

Still glorified high school though. An AA/AS in anything still requires subject courses. I went to a high school that had specified programs and received a certificate for it. Does that count for anything beyond just having a diploma? I would say any education is meaningful as long as it is applicable to what you’re doing.
Okay but you clearly understand how having almost two years added on of just subject courses is clearly a significant difference than 20% of an AA/AS being gen ed courses. I don’t think I had a single non mining engineering class my last two years besides thermodynamics and fluid mechanics

Medical reasons have already been widely discussed for COVID, medical inability is one of the protected groups for others getting the vaccine.

I think k you might be confused, it's not "moral and religious" it's a "moral basis of religion". Tell me what religious exemption you're claiming and I'll tell you everything else you'll have to start depriving yourself of due to religion.

Or read this, breaks it down fairly easy.

Morality is not subject to the CRA, even though it is an attempt at legislating it.
Morality is part Of title vii, courts have determined that a lack of religious belief is a deeply held personal moral value that one can’t be compelled to violate, just like a religious belief or practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom