Vaccine Time Off Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if im reading this correctly. We have to submit our vaccine cards to the OS? to get our award? Ill submit to the flight surgeon but im not trying to have a manager all in my medical business.

So if im reading this correctly. We have to submit our vaccine cards to the OS? to get our award? Ill submit to the flight surgeon but im not trying to have a manager all in my medical business.
I mean it’s a mandate anyway. So they will know if you are vaccinated either way. Maybe if you said you were getting the shot and didn’t while taking EA, and then getting it later I can see a problem showing them. They can see my tax returns and bank records if it gets me another 8 hours!

There have been a lot of places that have already been through this (hospital systems, airlines, etc) and the the mandates have been successful in getting people jabbed. The amount of people quitting or getting fired is below 5% in all theses cases.
Here in California, hospitals mandated the vaccine but they are also handing out exemptions left and right. A friend of mine that works at Kaiser said 40% of them have waivers.

Here in California, hospitals mandated the vaccine but they are also handing out exemptions left and right. A friend of mine that works at Kaiser said 40% of them have waivers.
Need to do it like United. You can get a waiver but you go on to unpaid leave

I believe that the FAA will be in a similar boat. Apparently managers will process waivers/exceptions with guidelines from above. I believe we will see plenty of waivers. The agency is not gonna want to be potentially held liable for approving some and disapproving others. Some will point to the airlines where employees with waivers were forced on lwop. I'm curious if those airlines were in an employee surplus and that was a means to reduce workforce/force early retirements.

Yeah that’s up to the employer I guess. They don’t have to give waivers just make a reasonable accommodation. If they can’t do that then you’re SOL.

I believe that the FAA will be in a similar boat. Apparently managers will process waivers/exceptions with guidelines from above. I believe we will see plenty of waivers. The agency is not gonna want to be potentially held liable for approving some and disapproving others. Some will point to the airlines where employees with waivers were forced on lwop. I'm curious if those airlines were in an employee surplus and that was a means to reduce workforce/force early retirements.
Airlines are hiring like crazy

Who said 6000 are not vaxed?
Another random number brought to you by the dude who thought there were 24k controllers currently in the nas. Remember this is his truth, and he won't he swayed otherwise even after seeing faa staffing workbook figures. That's all deep state shit. Facts don't matter it's all about feefees these days.

Though I wouldn't doubt it's at least 3 or 4k, when the rubber meets the road I bet less than 100 put thier money where thier mouths are.

You make that sound like a bad thing... I'm very much in favor of my union doing things that protect my health and safety at work
I’m only stating the facts of it.

I’m wholly against the mandate.

I’ve made my personal medical decisions and don’t give a fuck what someone else does. If they want to risk it, let em.

Another random number brought to you by the dude who thought there were 24k controllers currently in the nas. Remember this is his truth, and he won't he swayed otherwise even after seeing faa staffing workbook figures. That's all deep state shit. Facts don't matter it's all about feefees these days.

Though I wouldn't doubt it's at least 3 or 4k, when the rubber meets the road I bet less than 100 put thier money where thier mouths are.
You guys can chill out on the 24,000 number it was on the.gov website which clearly is wrong but who surprised. The fact that there’s even less controllers total is worse for the 6000 number and that number was set on a not gonna talk on themselves so no it’s not just a random amazing number that I decided to come up with.

Peter Gibbons has one for every day of the week

View attachment 6807
94kZ.gif

You guys can chill out on the 24,000 number it was on the.gov website which clearly is wrong but who surprised. The fact that there’s even less controllers total is worse for the 6000 number and that number was set on a not gonna talk on themselves so no it’s not just a random amazing number that I decided to come up with.
I did my own research and decided this was false.

Actually you said 24,000k which is 24,000,000 so 6000 is peanuts in the face of that staffing

Imagine if someone asked if you’d take an unknown vaccine for 150k and gave you all the print outs from the studies. Whose saying no?
Brings up a very common questions what wouldnt you do for 5million dollars? My list is extremely short…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom