Virtual On-boarding and Online Basics

Thank you so much. Do you ever get to see what you got wrong and the right answers and do you remember any of the harder wording?

Since it is 185, 70% of that is 129.5 so you would probably need to get 130 right.

I didn't feel like the wording of the questions was harder compared to the block test. I think there were about 5-8 questions where the wording was tricky. It felt like a really long block test.

Is anyone else having trouble logging into the IPad? I’m putting the information in exactly as the email specifies and it’s not working.

Is anyone else having trouble logging into the IPad? I’m putting the information in exactly as the email specifies and it’s not working.

Send an email to whoever reached out to you to say it was shipped. They have to do some validation on their end.

Could anyone tell me about how long after accepting virtual on boarding your iPad arrived? I begin virtual terminal basics July 9th, and was planning on visiting some family out of town for the 4th of July but would prefer to be home when the iPad arrives.

The faa could care less about your time zone. They called me with a class date at 5am
Just curious to see if they are scheduling for students who live on the west coast for virtual basics. I’m also PST and waiting to get onboard so I’m trying to get any sign of good news

Just curious to see if they are scheduling for students who live on the west coast for virtual basics. I’m also PST and waiting to get onboard so I’m trying to get any sign of good news

Our class had one person from the west coast and one person from the east coast but we already had an academy date that got cancelled.

Our instructor mentioned them trying to keep time zones together. I imagine that'll apply for classes that didn't already have academy dates since those classes were already formed.

Back
Top Bottom