Web Scheduler WMT iOS App

Maybe a dumb question, where do we find/how can I figure my retirement date?

Edit: Figured it out. Nice app, would be nice to be able to submit leave requests as a feature

This apps looks pretty good. Is it possible that its use is a violation of the FAA's computer policies? No sure if they'd approve of a third party in the login process.

This apps looks pretty good. Is it possible that its use is a violation of the FAA's computer policies? No sure if they'd approve of a third party in the login process.
I’m unsure of that. The application basically just pulls the same data from the FAA servers and asks you to answer one of the three random questions you’ve selected for each login attempt.
AKA: It’s just an app version of the website.

I have been using for about a year (I think) and it is extremely useful when supervisors sneak in those OT shifts since they do not give paper notifications any more ?

Just downloaded the app. Pretty sweet. Cant make leave/shift requests but pretty handy to quickly see your schedule. Also looks like you can sync it with your calendar.

Yeah, that's the ICAO entry.

Just think the facility mailing address request is weird. I used a false address and it still works fine.

Yeah not sure why they ask for that. Not like its that hard to figure out where FAA facilities are.

Side topic, but I have a Chromebook and I haven't been able to log in to Web Scheduler WMT for a few months now. Anybody have the same problem or know why?? I type in my email and it just takes me back to the same page, I can't even enter my pin or question...

Back
Top Bottom