White House Tells Federal Employees to Prepare to Return to Their Offices

Sleeping on the mid ring a bell? One mistake makes us all look bad. You might not care but that’s the reality.

sleeping on the mid in position and sitting in your vehicle in the parking lot are completely incomparable.

Last edited:
My point is when trump gets reelected and regardless of current circumstances 6 hour breaks will not be acceptable....white book here we come, yay!!!! #triggered

In both scenarios people are not doing their job....thats What the public will hear. Try again...
Yo I have this poop timer app, you put in your salary and then push start when your ass kisses porcelain and push stop when you finish extruding your colon clutter...it takes a cumulative time of how much you've gotten paid to take dumps at work. If you're gonna complain about DankVectorz getting paid to sit in his truck for 6 hours, the amount of money I've gotten paid to shit on the taxpayer's dime would make you cry like a bitch.

Yo I have this poop timer app, you put in your salary and then push start when your ass kisses porcelain and push stop when you finish extruding your colon clutter...it takes a cumulative time of how much you've gotten paid to take dumps at work. If you're gonna complain about DankVectorz getting paid to sit in his truck for 6 hours, the amount of money I've gotten paid to shit on the taxpayer's dime would make you cry like a bitch.
1587573037891.gif

My point is when trump gets reelected and regardless of current circumstances 6 hour breaks will not be acceptable....white book here we come, yay!!!! #triggered
Sounds like you are rooting for this scenario. What's it like to be a lowly government employee with the burning self hatred of a thousand suns?

Sounds like you are rooting for this scenario. What's it like to be a lowly government employee with the burning self hatred of a thousand suns?
It feels great. I’d love for people to be fired for pooping on company time, be forced to wear slacks and a polo, have zero say in local or national negotiations, fired for leaving 5 min early or late, go back to 3 strikes and youre out because god forbid you make a mistake or got handed a deal by another controller and privatization? Love it!!!!

You think Someone saying 6 hour breaks is unreasonable and is rooting for a white book? How about all your coworkers who vote republican?

My example from before is a great example, newly certified cpc gets screwed working busy traffic because he’s too scared to be called a pussy for calling another back from break, but don’t disturb his break you koolaid drinking supe loving asshole. And don’t tell me that’s not the culture at many facilities. That’s a bad look, you’ll never convince me otherwise.

you’re all so easily triggered.

You think Someone saying 6 hour breaks is unreasonable and is rooting for a white book?

so honest question, what would you have us do? 4 people, 1 scope, averaging about 6-8 planes an hour.

obviously during normal ops a 6 hour break wouldn’t be happening. Until the FAA initiated this schedule we were 6 day weeks and 10 hour days.

so honest question, what would you have us do? 4 people, 1 scope, averaging about 6-8 planes an hour.

obviously during normal ops a 6 hour break wouldn’t be happening. Until the FAA initiated this schedule we were 6 day weeks and 10 hour days.
no 2 people is all that is needed, work a rotation that way.This one is the FAAs fault to demand 4 people have to come to work and the union for allowing that many people in the building while at the same time Claiming to care about the health of the work force. Also to anyone claiming we need hazard pay while in a 6 hour break hahahahahaha

no 2 people is all that is needed, work a rotation that way.This one is the FAAs fault to demand 4 people have to come to work and the union for allowing that many people in the building while at the same time Claiming to care about the health of the work force. Also to anyone claiming we need hazard pay while in a 6 hour break hahahahahaha

wait wait wait. Your argument is that a 6 hour break is bad for getting paid while doing nothing. So the solution is to have even more days off to be able to limit it to only 2 people per shift? Which would still result in having 4 hours of breaks. I mean, your logic is really flawed here. You really should be a sup.

Last edited:
In both scenarios people are not doing their job....thats What the public will hear. Try again...
Do you flip the bird every time you pass a fire station? It just pisses you off that they are in the firehouse possibly sleeping or working out. Should they put all their gear on and sit in their trucks waiting for the call? How does the public view them and other professions in safety.
Sometimes it's busy and more people are needed to get the job done. Other times, it's slow and we don't need as many people on position. Safety is our game and like most other professions that provide safety services, you are "on call" until needed. For the life of me I don't understand why so many in our profession can't grasps this concept, but completely understands and accepts it if you talk about firemen, police officers, EMTs, healthcare workers, equipment maintainers and the list goes on. The public wants and understands air traffic controllers should be available, rested, and mentally fit to do the job. Maybe if we didn't use the term "break", but rather "on call" as our status. Then everyone in management and guys like yourself, would feel okay by it and understand what's going on.

I laughed way harder than I should have

I feel like every post you make is another clue to Guess Who is the Level 6 FLM
I’m with Philly on this one lol. Haven’t had a good laugh in a while, this is gold. Someone page PushingTin please

Back
Top Bottom