Back to BWS

His point is that management has control over the schedule and doesn’t need natcas buy in to make changes. If the FAA didn’t want us on 5/5 we wouldn’t be, it’s that simple. I’m sure natca was on board though.
In consultation with Aerospace Medicine, the parties at the national level have collaboratively determined that all facilities will transition back to their Basic Watch Schedule (BWS) no later than June 6, 2021

As I said I’m not blaming them. I think they were pushing to keep it as long as possible but then they just could no longer. I’m glad that the rest of the trainees are allowed to come back now. RIP 5/5. RIP gating criteria.

In consultation with Aerospace Medicine, the parties at the national level have collaboratively determined that all facilities will transition back to their Basic Watch Schedule (BWS) no later than June 6, 2021

As I said I’m not blaming them. I think they were pushing to keep it as long as possible but then they just could no longer. I’m glad that the rest of the trainees are allowed to come back now. RIP 5/5. RIP gating criteria.
They could have imposed white book on us again and we would have gotten a collaboration email lol.

Like they imposed the slate book as a lifetime contract lol.
They imposed the White Book under the Bush administration The Obama administration ordered the agency to enter binding arbitration to negotiate a new contract. I feel less than confident we would be looking at 4 more years of the Slate Book if the election had a different outcome.

They imposed the White Book under the Bush administration The Obama administration ordered the agency to enter binding arbitration to negotiate a new contract. I feel less than confident we would be looking at 4 more years of the Slate Book if the election had a different outcome.
Yeah it would have been HUGE THE BEST EVER

That’s ok, kick #thebestcontractintheworld down the road into a potential hostile administration instead of renegotiation with a friendlier one. But why would they care? They’ll either be retired or push for privatization and board seats for themselves at the expense of membership

Far be it for me to stop the Union hate, but the reasoning behind the mass recall was that it was deemed that at this point, everyone has had reasonable opportunity to obtain a vaccination should they so choose; also nationally traffic is apparently at 85% of pre-covid levels. And there's that looming traditional summer leave season, hard to imagine people to canceling their leave this year now that there's actual stuff to do. So yeah not sustainable.

Everybody enjoy that new eLMS course today? Apparently you're not supposed to come to work if you're sick. Where was this checklist a year ago? lol

You clearly don't understand management rights. If the agency wanted us on normal schedules the entire time, we would have been.
5/5 was negotiated. There are certainly a few areas where NATCA National is very involved in management rights issues. This is a very good thing for us and is also a heavy burden to carry because everything has pros and cons and true collaboration means the union has to carry the cons as well and those cons are always magnified. Especially on the internet and inside sewing circles.

Far be it for me to stop the Union hate, but the reasoning behind the mass recall was that it was deemed that at this point, everyone has had reasonable opportunity to obtain a vaccination should they so choose; also nationally traffic is apparently at 85% of pre-covid levels. And there's that looming traditional summer leave season, hard to imagine people to canceling their leave this year now that there's actual stuff to do. So yeah not sustainable.

Everybody enjoy that new eLMS course today? Apparently you're not supposed to come to work if you're sick. Where was this checklist a year ago? lol
Must be in western pacific region

But we were told traffic wouldn’t return until 2026

Back
Top Bottom